481-490

Chapter 481 Beidi fans who think too much

Back in the lounge, Nan Xiangwan was quickly surrounded by Yang Rongjun and others.

The old baby and Zhong Lingfei were very excited. After watching the entire Internet incident, they now admire Nan Xiangwan extremely.

Zhong Lingfei took her hand and said earnestly: "Good boy, you can keep your composure."

Yang Rongjun gave a thumbs up: "I really didn't expect you to fight back like this!"

Nan Xiangwan tilted his head in confusion.

Only Wei Sha understood from the sidelines. She knew that Nan Xiangwan had never thought about fighting back or not, nor had she ever thought about fishing for smear fans to catch the opponent and then catch them all.

All this is a coincidence!

He knew that the other party would jump so hard, and he was determined to confuse Nan Xiangwan.

The greater the suppression, the stronger the backlash will be after the later facts are exposed!

Including the ones who exposed Capital's rebellion were Ban Brick. They didn't expect their idol to be so powerful. They just wanted to fight back at first.

And what about Nan Xiangwan?

She is just trying to do one thing from beginning to end, and that is constant training!

When a person's ability reaches a certain level, he will naturally stand at a height that belongs to him.

Being spotted by the Air Force Base, being specially recruited by the National Defense University, being given special privileges by the Special Warfare Department...

all of this started when Nan Xiangwan came to this world and found out that he had not been admitted to the military academy, but he still refused to give up every day. Due to morning exercise!

She is using her own experience to tell everyone that even if God closes a door for you, as long as you work hard, you will definitely open another window.

Maybe this window faces the stars and the sea!

...

Now those people on the Internet are scared to death, and the top management of a certain online platform has urgently started keyword processing.

The Qiu Group and the F4ever girl group are on the verge of committing suicide and are testing like crazy!

This time, there is no need to ask for instructions or issue documents from the superiors. The major network platforms start operating on their own, and all departments on the platform are ready to work overtime all night.

It should be deleted, it should be blocked.

This trip is a lot of work. After the initial keyword screening, there are still audits and so on. We can't make a big mistake at this juncture.

The senior management of a certain platform even had a huge quarrel with each other, and directly dismissed the manager who had agreed to question the hot search transaction...

And while all this was happening, the bricks and mortar were running around the entire network, giving directions at once. This person made some bad remarks and then reported that company for participating in cyber bullying.

Very busy!

Among them, a screenshot of a question and answer was pushed to the hot search. This was a question from two days ago.