131-140

Chapter 131 Bloom, my queen

???

Monica looked at the time and started styling Nan Xiangwan.

She first bleached Nan Xiangwan's hair and then dyed it red.

As bright as blood red!

It is still an exaggerated style, no matter how flamboyant it is!

After dyeing your hair, start rolling it into various curls and put it on your head.

Then, start putting on makeup.

Nan Xiangwan just sat there without moving, closing his eyes and letting her do the hard work.

When she opened her eyes again, it was Xiaodong who came to feed her lunch with a lunch box.

I brought her watch by the way.

RICHARDMILLE-RM51-01 Lion Dragon ladies watch worth 5.87 million!

Xiaodong felt that this watch must be put on the camera!

When Monica saw the watch, she raised her eyebrows and said, "I've only done two looks for you, dragon and lion. This watch goes well with it."

Nan Xiangwan put it on her left wrist and raised her hand, diamonds and rubies appeared. Flashing continuously.

Very pretty!

While she was having lunch, Monica let go of the curls on her head and began to smooth her hair.

Waiting for Nan Xiangwan to have a good meal and having her hair styled is about the same amount of time.

Keep putting on makeup!

After one operation, Nan Xiangwan didn't understand these professional techniques anyway, he only knew that he looked better.

Especially the aura of the queen is highlighted very clearly!

Those eyes are so captivating, it feels like you can see through the soul with one glance.

After the makeup and hair were completed, Nan Xiangwan started to put on the performance clothes with the help of Monica. The bottom clothes were easy to wear, just put them on.

Only that dragon cape needs help.

Several assistants carefully lifted the dragon's body, and Monica took over and placed the dragon's head and tail on Nan Xiangwan's shoulders.

Then he straightened the dragon's body and placed it on the back of Nan Xiangwan's neck.

The whole thing looks like a golden dragon coiled around its shoulders.

The dragon's head is raised high and roaring towards the sky!

Immediately afterwards, Monica pulled Nan Xiangwan's dyed curly red hair to one side and casually played it down on one side of her chest. She smoothed the other side with hair wax, exposing the entire half and fair neck.

Then put on some exaggerated earrings.

Nan Xiangwan looked at it and saw that it was a very obvious ruby ​​earring.

Next, there are the shoes.

Monica brought them locally, red-soled shoes with very high stiletto heels.

The red soles echo the rubies in the hair and earrings.

There are not many colors used in the whole look, only three, red, black and gold.