641-660

Chapter 641 Ideal

Zhao Shengnan thought simply, didn't he just cry? Grandma knows how to pretend, so can she!

So she cried more and more fiercely, and her howling became louder and louder. All the eyes in the crying hall were focused on her.

Qiu Manzhi blinked and immediately cooperated with the acting: "Oh! Our Shengnan family is also a hard-luck man. Come sit next to grandma and eat together!"

In this way, Wu Ye and Zhao Shengnan left each other. Yiyi sat on both sides of Qiu Manzhi, eating deliciously at the main table.

After meal.

Wuye went to the front hall. As the sole member of the orthodox Qiu family, he had to receive guests, send souls, etc.

Qiu Manzhi came to a small house in the backyard.

Surrounding here are a group of extraordinary people.

After Qiu Manzhi entered the room on crutches, his eyes were full of exhaustion: "I'm very tired after a day of acting. I hope we can finish talking soon."

Standing opposite was Hourglass, fearing that there were Wushuang and Crystal, especially Basically, the 20th and 21st level members of the war department returned to the military area after the end of the term, but some people were specially transferred to participate in this operation.

Hourglass nodded and gave the conditions: "We must take away Big Ghost. How do you want to deal with it, Qiu Chang?"

What he wanted to ask was what else the Qiu family wanted to ask before Qiu Chang took him away. After all, he became the Qiu family. Solitary seedling for such a long time.

Qiu Manzhi's eyes flashed: "Let him go."

Hourglass frowned: "Ms. Qiu, are you kidding me?"

Qiu Manzhi: "Let him go, and he will leave the country. I know this."

Hourglass: "Since I know , Why do you want to let him go? You have to know that there is a big fish behind him. Let the tiger go back to the mountain!"

Qiu Manzhi: "First of all, you also said that there is a big fish behind him, and he is a chess piece, so just let him be a pawn. Useful chess pieces to catch the big fish behind you! What's the use of arresting one person? It can't solve the fundamental problem. This matter still needs to be deepened internationally, right?"

Hourglass didn't say anything, and was faintly convinced.

Qiu Manzhi continued: "Secondly, hundreds of billions is a large amount of money, and it's still cash! Only by letting him out of the country will the Zhao family have the opportunity to find out the whereabouts of his money. They can only rely on reverse investigation to find out when and where What's more, we are in China and the money is abroad, how can we get it back? Only by letting Qiu Chang go out will the Zhao family have a chance."

These words made Crystal and Wushuang dumbfounded!

How to get it back?

Of course, how did you get the animal head back in the first place, and how do you get this money back!

The Zhao family is wanted internationally, both inside and outside, and they are no white rabbits.

Hourglass understood the key and said with a smile: "What will happen after the Zhao family gets the money?"

Qiu Manzhi's eyes flashed: "First determine how much money is left. Of course, the unexpected wealth must be paid first. ! I mean to pay according to the tax rate of 20%, of course you can pay 45%, and then 30% will be given to Wuye, and the rest will be divided among the younger generations of the Zhao family. I am an old man, and it is useless to ask for money. I can't bring it into the coffin."