301-310

Chapter 301 The Ghost Bride

The narrow and claustrophobic environment makes people feel depressed and frightened.

The setting of lying in a coffin scared Lan Tianyou to death.

But what's more terrifying is always the next second.

Boom!

A sudden loud noise made Lan Tianyou's eyes widen, and his face was full of panic.

He heard footsteps, someone!

Oh no, is there a ghost?

The light also changed at this time, with a hint of red, overflowing into the coffin from the gap.

Lan Tianyou was so frightened that he lay in the coffin shaking!

The viewers of the live broadcast were so frightened that their legs weakened, and the scenes they saw were horrifying.

The furnishings in the house are very old, with a large coffin in the middle.

Directly opposite the door was a plan board with red candles lit on it.

The door was pushed straight and made a sound, which was the sound that Lan Tianyou heard!

Immediately afterwards, a female ghost wearing a wedding dress and a red hijab walked in!

The theme of the third issue of "Horror Chamber" was also highlighted after the NPC appeared - the ghost bride!

The barrage began to boil, and the audience screamed in fright.

This timeless routine of the Ghost Bride can scare people to paralysis time and time again, and it is a classic that has occupied various secret rooms for a long time.

Ghost marriage and stuff like that are the scariest thing.

After the ghost bride entered the house, she first blew out the red candle. After the candle was extinguished, the house became even darker.

Lan Tianyou, who was lying in the coffin at this time, was so frightened that he broke into cold sweat. He did not dare to make a sound or even open his eyes.

I don't know how long it took, but Lan Tianyou couldn't hold it in any longer and quietly opened a small slit of his eyes.

But it was this glance that made him see

a pair of eyes outside the gap of the padlock on the coffin board!

Silently, staring at yourself!

"Ah——!!!"

Lan Tianyou called out the tenor on the spot, so frightened that he almost danced in the coffin.

However, there were hundreds of locks, and the coffin only shook twice when jumping.

The barrage started laughing wildly, and countless viewers were waiting for this scene!

After the ghost bride blew out the candle, she stepped lightly, then lay on the seam of the coffin and peered inside.

As expected, Lan Tianyou was scared to death!

Next, the ghost bride didn't leave. She just stayed in this room and didn't know what to do. All kinds of whistling sounds came from her.

This made Lan Tianyou even more afraid to move!

However, she always wore a red hijab, so the audience didn't know what she looked like. Only the eyes Lan Tianyou saw, with the weird contact lenses, were particularly eye-catching.