461-470

Chapter 461: People who work hard should not be laughed at

Jian Da: "Who doesn't want to study, who doesn't want to go to Tsinghua and Peking University, and who doesn't want to be a smart person?"

Jian Da: "But those of us who come out to work hard early and start experiencing society at a young age without knowing anything don't deserve to live. Do you have to be scolded by the Internet mob? "

Jian Da: "What a fucking world is this!"

"What's wrong with Nan Xiangwan?

" Suddenly a barrage floated by -

: She is illiterate, the theme of this issue is "Light", what the hell did she sing? The lyrics don't shine at all!

Jian Da laughed when he saw this: "Can I understand that you haven't read the book?"

Jian Da: "God, the lyrics don't have the word "radiance" because they don't respond to the theme. Have you listened to the song carefully? Or choose Sexually ignoring her stage?"

Jian Da: "You are on the first floor, Nan Xiangwan is on the atmosphere!"

Jian Da: "Yes, yes, she didn't get into college, but her hard work can be ignored. Existence? Didn't she study questions every day or take the exam? She was angry when she was doing exams every day, right?"

At this point, Jian Da looked at the camera: "Today I will Let me put it here, no one who works hard should be laughed at! I will vote for Nan Xiangwan!"

He was very serious and rarely stopped smiling, and the fat on his face trembled when he said harsh words.

The barrage has filled the screen, and it's impossible to see what everyone is posting.

But backstage, Zhang Rui, the director of "Singer", saw that Nan Xiangwan's votes were soaring like crazy!

...

After Nan Xiangwan finished singing, he immediately changed out of his performance clothes and hurriedly left from behind.

Xiaodong had already parked the car at the door. When he saw someone, he immediately stepped on the accelerator!

The two disappeared so quickly that Yang Rongjun and others didn't even notice them. It wasn't until everyone finished singing their encore that they realized that someone was missing.

On the encore stage, seven singers stood in a row.

Guan Liangzhe looked around, with worry in his eyes, but he quickly skipped the detail of the young man and started chatting with others.

Chief director Zhang Rui told him that Nan Xiangwan would not come back for the show, but the reason was not explained.

Guan Liangzhe's professionalism is very good. No one noticed that he was absent-minded. He controlled the rhythm and recorded the entire episode.

The barrage was all about worry, and everyone was almost crying.

This episode of Nan Xiangwan's song selection seems to be a response to doubts, and since she didn't show up for the encore, she must have been affected!

Will the votes be bad?

The bricks had already started wailing in advance, but there were also calm people who were preparing words of comfort, in case Nan Xiangwan was eliminated early and failed to make it to the last round...

But when the votes came out, Guan Liangzhe was so shocked that he almost couldn't hold his breath!

He held up the microphone and said in a broken voice: "How many votes?!"