121-130

Chapter 121: Xiu's scalp is numb

Sure enough, the jungler on the opposite side was furious and started cursing on the public screen.

'[Arthur] tricked me into killing him? '

'Report [Arthur]! '

Teammates here are frantically brushing 666!

Nan Xiangwan's operation was incredible!

Gu Lu: "The quality of the opponent's jungler is too poor! Report it!"

Ning Yan: "Report it!"

Rong Zhen: "How did Nan Xiangwan double kill, I didn't see it."

Nan Chaoyang: "I saw it, but I didn't Understand."

Is this what a novice can do?

This is a great god!

Nan Xiangwan didn't say much and went back to the city directly.

Let's replenish a wave of blood!

The extreme counter-kill just now and the double kill were so comfortable!

Thanks to three deaths at once, Nan Xiangwan gained weight, coupled with her expertise in e-sports.

All-round game awareness and operation are online, so throughout the game, [Arthur] is so arrogant!

The opponent's top laner was killed directly!

The opposite data is 1-10-0!

Nan Xiangwan killed wave after wave here, and even wandered to the opposite jungle area when he was still holding three major items.

Brushed all the monsters on the opposite side!

The opponent's jungler was so frightened that he didn't dare to take the lead!

I can only watch [Arthur] brush him wildly!

Zhong Lu and others wanted to help, but Nan Xiangwan was getting fatter and fatter, his equipment was getting better and better, and his skills were terrible.

So come one and kill one!

that's all.

During Nan Xiang's extremely arrogant push in the evening lane, the duo in the bottom lane and the middle lane also crushed them all the way. Nan Chaoyang had no chance to show off his skills at all. He didn't even make a big move, and the three lanes were bulldozed.

End the game quickly!

Nan Xiangwan turned her wrist and pulled it down. She understood the game mechanism.

I feel like I could try a more difficult hero.

Nan Chaoyang felt that with this kind of operation, even Arthur could rank five.

They have four platinum ranks and one gold, no problem!

Nan Chaoyang: "Want to play ranked?"

Ning Yan: "I think it's okay!"

Gu Lu: "Five rows, five rows!"

So, the five people started the ranked five black battle!

After entering.

Snapped!

Nan Xiangwan chose [Li Bai] instantly and it was locked!

Seeing Nan Xiangwan directly choose such a difficult guy, Nan Chaoyang had a question mark.