251-260

Chapter 251 You look like a special person

In a five-star hotel, Zhang Rui, the chief director of "Singer", was talking with several singers.

Zhang Rui: "Everyone, perform well tomorrow. I won't invite you seniors to drink today, so as not to cause trouble by drinking."

Yang Rongjun: "Director Zhang is too polite. Can you reveal the identities of the other three singers?"

Wu Sisi: " Yes! The seniors are all here, and I'm so worried. I'm the most junior and the youngest."

Zhang Rui: "Don't panic, there's also the youngest one who just debuted!"

Quan Yu: "Who is it? She just debuted, she is not afraid of tigers!"

Zhang Rui: "She has a big background, you will know tomorrow."

Zhao Xianying: "Have a big background?"

Zhang Rui: "Hehe, yes, I didn't look at her either. Rehearsal, I guess it won't work. If you debut as an idol, your skills will definitely not be that good."

Zhou Hanfei: "Idol? Are you very popular? That's not easy. The competition system is online voting!"

Zhang Rui: "It's useless. The program team will directly block it. The purpose of reducing the number of votes for minors under the age of 18 is to prevent the fan effect from being too great and affecting the performance of the seniors."

Yang Rongjun: "Oh! Thank you so much, Director Zhang. My fans are all older. , I don't necessarily know how to vote, I'm really afraid that I won't be able to defeat young people!"

Zhang Rui: "Everything has been taken into account in the planning, and we strive to be fair and just! There should be a protection mechanism for minors, but there will also be restrictions on self-discipline after adulthood! Sex and fairness are naturally higher."

Several singers gave a thumbs up.

It's just that although everyone is friendly on the surface, they are competing with each other on the inside!

As soon as Zhang Rui left, everyone dispersed and went back to their own rooms.

---------------

Another place.

After Tan Shen was kicked out of the crew, he was sent directly back to Shanghai. He pretended that nothing happened and asked his assistant Xiao Chen to take him back to his apartment.

Xiao Chen was a little worried on the way: "Won't Teacher Tan Shen go back to the villa?"

Could it be that the incident of crushing a stray dog ​​to death last time made Teacher Tan Shen feel uncomfortable and not want to go back to the villa?

Xiao Chen suddenly began to feel guilty and regretful again, and he became more cautious when driving.

Tan Shen: "The apartment is closer to the city center. Xiao Chen, can you drive quickly? I'm in a hurry."

Xiao Chen: "Okay, okay!"

Xiao Chen quickly drove faster, but still maintained the 12-minute speed. alert.

After returning to the apartment, Xiao Chen left.

Tan Shen went upstairs alone, entered the room, and turned on the light.

The next second -

bang!

Kicked on the dining table and chair!