101-110

Chapter 101 Wild boar rushes into the village

The impact of this incident was serious. Because of the relationship between Gu Beihuai and Nan Xiangwan, the live broadcast audience was very enthusiastic and many people watched.

Relevant departments have noticed the invasion of foreign species!

event!

In addition, the topic of "Don't blindly release wild animals" was also promoted on Weibo and became a hot search topic.

Some Blue V official blogs have forwarded the video of what Gu Beihuai said on the show, and attached more credible and popular copy.

In short, the authorities are taking this incident very seriously!

[Nan Xiangwan hanging a tree trunk upside down and sucking a snake] was also on the hot search, but it was one place lower than the public welfare one.

When it comes to serious business, it's appropriate to give in to the funny video.

Fans are also very sensible and pushed up both hot searches.

But more of them support popular science!

Nan Xiangwan didn't care about online matters here. She was happily carrying the snake to the kitchen.

The meteorite took a detour when it saw her. It was afraid of snakes.

Huang Shi took the snake from Nan Xiangwan and started processing it on the spot.

The little girl insists on eating it at night!

There is nothing you can do about Huangshi, just do it!

But he finally understood why Gu Beihuai was so special to this little girl. Nan Xiangwan was indeed a lovable kid.

Nan Xiangwan was squatting on the edge, drooling while watching Huang Shi's treatment.

At this time, her phone rang.

When she saw it was her mother calling, she walked out to answer the phone.

Outside the small courtyard, the villagers are still surrounded!

Gu Beihuai is educating the villagers about some things and teaching them to know clearly whether they belong to a species that can be released here next time they meet someone who comes to release them.

He reported all the species that could be released on the island and would not affect the ecology here.

He even took out his mobile phone to search for pictures and showed them to the villagers.

The villagers studied very seriously. To protect this island is to protect their home!

She was lying on the railing, smiling and saying hello to the villagers, while making phone calls.

Nan Xiangwan: "Mom~!"

Xin Zi: "Baby! Baby, you scared mom to death!"

Then I remembered Nan Song's voice next to me: "Xiao Wan, do you know if you run away if something like this happens in the future? Run away, my silly girl!"

My parents were chattering and excited.

Nan Xiangwan responded while listening to Gu Beihuai's popular science.

Teacher Gu, you know a lot!

Nan Xiangwan didn't understand this. She had studied biology in high school, and she only knew a rough idea about the ecological chain.