81-90

Chapter 81 The weight-bearing ring opens a new life

The madness of Class A lasted all day, and the number of 20 million viewers jumped from 30 million in just one hour during the lunch break, and then to 40 million in the afternoon!

Chief director Hua Yuanwu rushed to the program set. He was so shocked that he had forgotten to put on his socks and his beard was unkempt.

On the Internet, who knows who made an emoticon package [Dancing with Demons].gif is going viral.

At the same time, major netizens are still chatting about this matter with their friends.

"Alas! Have you heard? Destiny Girl has been renamed Sand Sculpture Girl!"

"What destiny girl?"

"It's the seven members of the "Let's Debut! Trainee!" group."

"Don't look! They must be childish things like Ying Ying Ying sand pens!"

"[Dance of Demons].gif"

"Hahahaha what is this?!"

"Destiny girls! They are live broadcasting! Come and watch!"

"Hahahaha I watched the live broadcast and came here hahahaha! I am a fan! Why are you so stupid hahaha!"

"For something even more ridiculous, go to Weibo and search Nan Xiangwan. There are a lot of animated pictures."

"Hahahahahaha!"

As a result, more and more people know about this program. From the beginning they were indifferent or even resisted. They watched the live broadcast out of curiosity because of an emoticon, and in the end they slapped the table and laughed wildly and clicked to follow.

Pink! Pink!

Chief director Hua Yuanwu watched blankly as the popularity of the show suddenly increased several times, indicating that he was still awake!

It even became a hot search!

Two!

["Let's make a debut!" Trainee! 》Destiny Girl changed her name to Sand Sculpture Girl? 】

[Class A live broadcast goes crazy online! 】

It is neither a performance stage nor the most popular time on weekends.

Just relying on sand sculpture to become a hot search?

Hua Yuanwu: "..."

This damn heat!

Have more!

------------------

Gu Beihuai noticed the hot search and looked at the live broadcast.

He didn't plan to watch it originally. Today is not a day for the performance lottery, it's just a free practice. In fact, the program team is giving everyone a day off to relax their nerves.

Who knew that with such an arrangement, a group of people would go crazy?

A large number of good reviews and hilarious comments on the Internet made Gu Beihuai doubt his life for a moment.

Yes, it seems that those who like Nan Xiangwan's domineering and handsome stage are also such a group of people.

What is this attribute that allows them to go back and forth between the two styles?

When Gu Beihuai put down his mobile phone, he also began to think about this phenomenon.

It seems that the company's development direction can also include a few more elements of the plan.