161-170

Chapter 161 Dragging

There was a combination lock on the chain. Nan Xiangwan searched around in the small space. After trying more than ten times, she finally couldn't unlock it!

Twenty minutes have passed and they are still stuck at the first level.

It's urgent to go south!

"Help me, what's the password?"

"Help me find it!"

She frantically called her teammates to help find clues!

All the teammates huddled in the corner, not daring to step forward.

Nan Xiangwan: "..."

There was really no other way, so she stretched out her hand and held both sides of the chain.

Pull hard!

Click!

Wow!

It broke directly!

All the teammates looked over in shock, and the photographers continued to take pictures with shaking hands.

The NPCs were stunned!

What will they do next?

The chief director Hua Yuanwu who was guarding outside twitched his lips, and then looked at the secret room boss who was also sitting next to him.

The owner of the secret room opened his mouth wide, but he still hadn't reacted!

Hua Yuanwu: "We will lose money."

The owner of the secret room: "Will she injure my staff?"

Hua Yuanwu paused and thought for a moment: "Probably not, she knew it was an assistant."

The owner of the secret room added Frightened: "Why did you hesitate when saying this?"

Hua Yuanwu: "Uh..."

Barrage——

: Hahaha! Killing me! Nan Xiangwan couldn't do it for a long time, so he opened the lock angrily!

: Cranky Nanxiang is online at night!

: She is really irritable and irritable to the naked eye, so annoying!

: The key is that my teammates are really not good enough, hahaha!

: Someone with brains and courage can help me!

: Cinnabar goes up to help. She can't figure out Nan Xiangwan's brain!

: Seize the bamboo shoots, hahaha!

...

After Nan Xiang Wansheng broke the chains, his irritability disappeared.

She turned around and waved to her teammates with a smile: "Come on, the next level is here."

Her teammates followed one by one, but they all hugged each other like ostriches, especially Ge Dongxuan, who wanted to kneel on the ground and crawl!

Once you enter the next level, it's a bloody house!

As soon as the camera panned, the live broadcast viewers were shocked.

The various large bloodstains in front of him were rendered, surrounded by music that made people suffer from mental breakdown.

The dim light could not reach the ground, and only the candles in the hands of a few people gave off a faint light.