part 2

Next day morning ,Y/n came down from her room to have breakfast before going to University. She is looking down to her plate without eating anything. Her mom approach her and said " what happened sweety? You are looking sad .Don't you like the breakfast? Should I make you something?" . " No mumma I'm not sad about the breakfast " . Y/n mom: "then?" . Y/n : " actually yesterday was Jungkook's basketball match " .
Y/n's mom knew about her daughter having crush on Jungkook but she did not forbade her.
Y/n's mom: " so what happened? Did not he won the match?". Y/n : " No ! He won the match . But I did not congratulate him ". Y/n's mom : " No problem. Congratulate him today . Okay?". " yes mom I will . I will give him a banana milk , he will be super happy" y/n said giggling " bye nom I'm going take care . Love you" . Y/n mom : " bye . Love you too and take care yourself ". Y/n bought a banana milk from a store and reached the university. She found Jungkook in front of his locker taking out of his book. She went near him and calling him. He turned toward her and said " yes?". Her cheeks turned red and she was blushing mess. " Jungkook con-congrats for y-yesterday" she stuttered and hand him the banana milk. He took that and thanks her with a small fake smile. Then the bell rang. " Bye Jungkook " said y/n and then she ran to her classroom. Jungkook look at the bottle and tossed it to the trash box.
In lunch break , Jungkook , Hana , Suzane, Jimin and Roosha was sitting in the cafeteria while having lunch. Jungkook said " do you know what happened in the morning? That nerd y/n gave me a bottle of banana milk ". Hana was getting angry and said " what did you with that? " Jungkook : " what will I do? I throw it into a trash box. How dare is she ? " Jimin said : " what about dare kook? She just gave you for winning " . Jungkook : " whatever. I don't care". Hana : " did you remember kookie what I told you yesterday?". Jungkook: ' yeah I remember. But why me?". Jimin : " what is that?" Suzane : " you don't have to know jim , it's their personal thing " . Jimin stop with a frown. Hana : " because only you can do that for me ". Jungkook sighed and said a small okay.