part 7

Days were passing smoothly... Y/n became close to Jungkook. Sometimes jungkook feel something towards y/n but he shrugged it off.
Other hand Hana was watching them growing close together.. She was jealous to see y/n so close to Jungkook. He stopped spending time with his friends, also stopped hung out with Hana that made her mad at y/n.
Jungkook and y/n was sitting in class together and giggling. Hana was watching them for far.
Roosha : don't you think that y/n became so close to him?
Suzane : I think she started loving Jungkook.
Hana: if she started loving to Jungkook then it will be more fun to break her heart , she said with a smirk.
Roosha : what will you do?
Hana : I will not doing anything, if someone break her heart then it will be jungkook. I think she forget her limit. Now it's time to let her know her place. Suzane, you have to do a work for me.
Suzane: what is it?
Hana : in lunch time you will tell y/n that Jungkook is calling her.
Suzane: but if Jimin got to know that we are playing with someone's feeling he will be mad at me.
Hana : shut up! He has different subjects so he is not in our class , how will he get to know about this?
Suzane : o-okay.
Hana messaged Jungkook to meet her in college roof top in lunch time, he replied with a ok .
In lunch time ,
Jungkook: y/n I'm going to meet my friends
Y/n : okay, she was busy writing something.
Jungkook: what are you writing?
Y/n : I'm doing the project.
Jungkook: but professor told us to submit it after one month, then why are you doing this right now? Don't you want to eat?
Y/n : hmm I know but if I finished the project then I will have more time to study so I can't eat .
Jungkook: okay as you want . Jungkook left to meet Hana .
Hana was waiting for Jungkook at rooftop. Jungkook approached her .
Jungkook: what happened? Why did you want to meet me suddenly?
Hana : why? Can't I meet you? Why are behaving like this kookie?
Jungkook: no , it's not like that. Actually I was sitting with y/n she can doubt us
Hana : oh now that bitch will come between us?
Jungkook: I did not mean that!
Other hand , y/n was writing her project then Suzane called her.
Suzane : hey y/n , jungkook told you to meet him on the rooftop
Y/n : but he told me that he went to meet his friends.
Suzane : i don't know but Jungkook called you, let's go
Y/n : okay.
They were going to rooftop. Jimin saw that Suzane was going somewhere with y/n , he called her but she couldn't listened to him because of chaos. So he followed them. He saw that Suzane was taking y/n to the rooftop , he frowned.
Jimin : why is she taking y/n to the rooftop. I should follow them to see what is going on.
Hana : then what did you mean Jungkook? When you will tell uncle about our marriage? They know that we love each other , that want to settle us together.
Jungkook: hm I will tell.
Hana : when Jungkook? You know that uncle will made you CEO after finishing the College. Uncle told me that if we marry then our company will merged together and you will be the CEO.
Jungkook: yeah I know.
Hana : you will marry me right? Listen Jungkook if we marry then it will benifit our company. And moreover we love each other ..
Hana saw that y/n has came to the rooftop . Suddenly she started kissing Jungkook, he was shocked so he neither kiss her back nor left her . Jungkook was back facing y/n so she did not saw that Jungkook was not kissing, for her it was looking like that Jungkook was kissing Hana.

 Jungkook was back facing y/n so she did not saw that Jungkook was not kissing, for her it was looking like that Jungkook was kissing Hana

. Y/n's eyes widened. Tears were breeming her eyes . Jimin also came there .
Y/n : j-jun-jungkook., she was sobbing.
Jungkooks's eyes widened after hearing y/n's voice . He pushed Hana and looked back at y/n. His heart clenched after saw her state . Hana was smirking.
Hana : oh look who came? The nerd of our college.
Y/n : why did you d-do this to m-me?
Jungkook: y/n I can explain.
Hana : what will you explain kook ? That how did you took my revenge by breaking her heart?
Y/n : what revenge ? What are you talking,? She sobbed.
Hana : oh my poor y/n .. did you really thought that Jungkook loved you?
Y/n nodded while looking at jungkook , Hana started laughing loudly at y/n .
Hana : you are so stupid y/n. How can you think that Jungkook will love a nerd like you? Did you ever saw yourself in mirror. You are looking like a trash and look at me what thing I don't have? I have money , popularity, charming face , fashion style . Jungkook should date a girl like me not a potato like you!
Y/n was crying hard .
Y/n : but I never did anything to you . Then why did you break my trust? Why me?
Hana : yes you did not to Jungkook but to me. Because of you Mrs . Lee made me stand out of the class. As a true lover Jungkook took the revenge for me.
Y/n : did you really do this to take revenge Jungkook? Did I meant nothing to you?
Hana : aren't you giving too much priority to yourself? Tell her the truth Jungkook.
Jungkook was looking down the whole time
Y/n : tell me kook , is she saying the truth?
Hana : you bitch how did you dare to call him kook? Did you ever saw your class? You are a middle class girl. Where me and Jungkook are billionaire. Why are you not saying anything kook?
Jungkook: yes I did that to take revenge from you !

 Why are you not saying anything kook? Jungkook: yes I did that to take revenge from you !

Finally Jungkook looked at y/n. The word came from Jungkook's mouth completely break. She never thought that whom she loved will break her heart like a glass.
Y/n : is it easy to break someone's heart ? Is love a game for you? I never thought that you will break my trust like this . If you want to take revenge then you can slapped me, made me beg infront of you , I can do all of your work . Then why this?
Hana : the pleasure I got after breaking your trust , after seeing you like this , it can't do any other one.
Y/n : you will regret this Jungkook. When someone close to you will do this the you will understand my pain. When you will someone's second choice then you will have the pain here , she pointed at her heart.
Y/n wiped away his tears and told Jungkook " I wish to never see your face again Mr. Jeon Jungkook" then she walked away. Jungkook was looking at her fading figure. He was hurt but why? He did not love her right? Or did he?

 He was hurt but why? He did not love her right? Or did he?

Jimin was listening their talking. He was fuming in anger he never thought their friends would be like this. He never thought that her friend like brother Jungkook would do something to break someone's heart.
Jimin : are you guys human? What's wrong did she do? It's not her fault that Mrs. Lee let her entered the class. She is a brilliant student that's why every professor like her. She is not a bitch like you Hana, Mrs Lee did the right thing that day. And you Suzane you also joined them in this crime? I never thought that you also be like that Hana. I believed you that you are different from them .
Suzane was looking down .
Jimin : I am breaking up with you Suzane and you Jungkook don't talk to me or come to me .
Both Suzane and Jungkook's eyes widened after hearing Jimin. Jimin left away then the bell rang.
They went to their classes but did not find y/n. Then profesor came and asked " where is y/n?". One of the student said " profesor y/n went home after giving a application that she was not well" .
Professor: oh okay, let's start the class.
Jungkook know that y/n went because of him , she don't want to see him.