part 9

Y/n and her mom reached Seoul safely. Her uncle was waiting for them. They found him and went to him. Y/n hugged her uncle.
Y/n uncle : hey who is this lady?
Y/n : uncle it's me y/n .
Y/n uncle : but I know that y/n is a little girl , a cute little baby .
Y/n : UNCLE!!! I'm not a baby anymore.
Y/n uncle: hm hm i can see that , you have grown up , you became a lady now.
Y/n : yes .
They all giggled.
Y/n uncle: noona , y/n come. Car is waiting outside.
They nodded and headed towards the parking area . They all reached y/n uncle's home. Y/n also lived here with her parents in before Busan.
Y/n aunty: oh unnie ! How are you ?
Y/n mom : I'm fine. How are you?
Y/n aunty: I'm fine. But I can't see y/n.
Y/n : aunty I'm here .
Y/n aunty: you? But I know our y/n is small baby .
Y/n : aunty you too!!
They all laughed and y/n made a angry pout.
Y/n aunty: okay okay. Don't get mad.  John will also arrive from his friends house anytime soon.
John is y/n's uncle's son.
Y/n mom: oh god ! How can I forget? That if they both meet together there will be a war in house .
Y/n : I don't fight with him he always pulled my leg.
John : now I will pull your hair .
He came from behind and pulled y/n's hair . She made a  ouch sound.
Y/n aunty: now , the war has started.
Y/n : why did you pull my hair. Now see what will I do.
She began to pull his ear .
John : ahh!! Leave my ear. It's hurting.
Y/n uncle : will you guys stop? And John they just came from a long flight journey , you started to disturb her?
Y/n : see uncle , he pulled my hair.
Y/n uncle : leave him y/n , he is a monkey without tail. Y/n started to laugh. John stick out his tongue to y/n and she also did the same while going to dinning table. John also came there , they sat there to eat .
Y/n uncle : why did you came here in middle of the session y/n? Is there having any problem?
Y/n : actually I want to study in Seoul University as it is the best University.
Y/n uncle : but Busan University is also well - known .
Y/n : hmm but there business department was not so good.
John : will you become a businessman?
Y/n : yes , why?
John : then your company will go bankrupt in two days as you don't have any brain, he said while laughing.
Y/n aunty: John stop it , otherwise I will pull your ears.
After the dinner , y/n went to her room , she was watching the moon from her window. She remembered how Jungkook made her fall in love with him and how easily he broke her heart. She sighed.  She heard a knock
Y/n : come in
John : hey  donkey, you will go college with me from tomorrow.
Y/n : oh now I have to go college with a monkey?
John : yeah donkey.
Y/n : okay monkey.  Now go, I wanna rest.
John : oh okay. Good night and have a bad dream. He said and ran away while laughing.
Y/n : YOUUUU!!! Ugh! .
The she lay down on the bed
Y/n : tomorrow is a new start for you y/n. Best of luck to myself.