part 6

Next day Jungkook went to university. He sat at his regular place but he did not find y/n in classroom.
Jungkook : maybe she is late.
Suddenly yesterday's incident hit him , he was in deep thought then Jimin approached him.
Jimin : hey kook, what happened you did not come for practice yesterday?
Jungkook: oh I was not feeling well that's why
Jimin : are you okay now?
Jungkook: yeah I'm fine.
Suzane: Jungkook Hana calling you.
Jungkook nodded and went to Hana.
Jungkook: you called me?
Suddenly Hana hugged him .
Hana : you did not call me yesterday? Why? She pouted.
Jungkook: umm... I was not feeling well..
Hana : don't lie Jungkook, you were with that bitch right?
Jungkook: yeah and I am doing this just for you make me do this.
Hana : oh kookie don't worry , after someday my revenge will complete then you don't have to be with that nerd
Jungkook: okay . Then Jungkook hugged her and she smirked. Then the bell rang and they went to their class. But Jungkook did not find you till now. Then the class started but he was looking at the door step.
Professor: Mr. Jungkook I'm standing right here not infront of the door step.
Jungkook: sorry professor.
Professor: next time if this happen then you will be standing outside of my class.
Jungkook nodded sadly. The day went away .
Next day Jungkook was waiting outside of the university.
Jungkook : she should came in this time . Why is she not coming?
Jimin : hey are you looking for someone?
Jungkook said without looking: yeah for y/n!
Jimin : but why her? I mean why are waiting for her?
Jungkook: she never missed any classes . She did not come tomorrow. Also today she is not coming till now . I'm worried.
Hana : why are you worried for her?
Jungkook in mind " yes , why I'm worrying for her? She is nothing to me" .
Jungkook: yeah let's go
Hana : listen kook do only what I told you , not more than that. Hana went away from there.
Jimin : what she told you?
Jungkook: nothing let's go. Professor will come anytime.
Then they went their classes . While returning from University Jungkook thought " should I check on her? She did not come college for two days . It's unbelievable that she did not come university even professors also asked about her but no one can answer their questions as they don't know where she live , they don't talk with her also . Whatever, why I'm thinking about her? I should not think about her , but one visit will also don't cause a problem right?" .
Jungkook was standing outside of her house but did not get courage to go to her house.
Jungkook : I'm standing here for 15 minutes. I should go from here before somebody call cops think me as a thief or something.
At night , after having dinner jungkook came in his room . He was tossing around his bed but he is not sleepy. Somebody occupied his mind and who is that?
Jungkook: y/n. Uff why I'm thinking always about her?? I don't have her number to contact her. Should I go to her house to meet her? Yes that's the best idea.
Jungkook get down from his bed and wear his black jacket and went away his bike. Like morning jungkook is still standing in front of her house.
Jungkook: should I bell tha ring? But what if her mom don't let her meet to me? I don't know how her mom is . Umm what should I do?
Then he noticed your window. A idea came up his mind . He noticed that your room is above the garden and there was a ladder he used it to reach your window.
Other hand you were sleeping but you are not a heavy sleeper, a small noise can break your sleep. You heard some noise was coming from the window. You went there and saw someone was coming to your room by using ladder. You were going to shout but then Jungkook looked up and you stopped your action. You helped him to come in your room.
Y/n : what are you doing at this late and why did you came like this ?
Jungkook sat on the bed and said : i was worried?
Y/n : why?
Jungkook: what do you mean by why? You did not come university for two days!
Y/n : so?
Jungkook: so, what so?
Y/n : so you came to see me? You smiled sheepishly
Jungkook: no no I did not came here for me . In University professors also asked why you are not coming so that's why!
Y/n : oh! Professors were asking about me that's why you came here! From when you started to give them priority?
Jungkook: no i mean yes
Y/n : why are your stuttering?
Jungkook was red by embarrassment. Y/n start laughing after saw his face .
Jungkook: done laughing ?, he said with poker face.
Y/n immediately stopped laughing.
Jungkook: now tell me why are you not coming University?
Y/n : actually that day when we got wet that night I caught fever and cold.
Jungkook: are you okay now?
Y/n : hm I'm fine.
Jungkook: you have such a bad immunity power . Look at me that day I was also wet with you but did I caught a fever?
You both got a flashback of that night. You fake coughing and said : you should go Jungkook, it's too late. We have college tomorrow.
Jungkook : will you come tomorrow?
Y/n : hm I will .
Jungkook : okay good night.
Y/n: you too. Be careful while going home , bye.
Jungkook: bye.
Then he go away after waving at her. She also waved and then she closed the window and slept.

 She also waved and then she closed the window and slept