part 15

Next day , Y/n and Taehyung will go to Jungkook's office but Taehyung will be late as he have to do office work

Taehyung : y/n ,you go to Jeon's building i will go after finishing this remaining work.
Y/n : how much time it will take? I can wait for you to go with me.
Taehyung : no no you go, I guess it will take two hours to complete till then you go and prepare the presentation with Mr. Jeon.
Y/n : okay ( she sighed , as she don't want to face Jungkook. It's not like that she don't have courage to face him but she don't want to talk with him about what happened with her in past )
Y/n went Jeon Corporation without Taehyung. She directly went towards his cabin and knocked the door.

Jungkook : come in.

Y/n's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

Then y/n entered . Jungkook looked at her and got happy after seeing her. But he couldn't not saw Taehyung.

Jungkook: where is Taehyung?
Y/n : he is busy with some office work. Shall we start the project works?
Jungkook : hmm.

They were working in Jungkook's office . They did not notice how close they are , Jungkook was looking at y/n and taking glances. Suddenly someone barged in Jungkook's cabin. They looked at the person , y/n got angry after seeing that person.

Jungkook : Hana , don't you have manners? You should knock before coming someone's room.
Hana : if I knocked then I can't get to see the drama.
Jungkook : what are you talking?
( He said while greeted his teeth )

Hana : don't act dumb , what is this bitch doing here?
Jungkook : mind your words, Hana.
Hana : no I will not. Hey you ( she pointed towards y/n ) what are you doing with my fiance?" You are becoming shameless day by day . That time you dated my boyfriend now you are planning to get my fiance. After you went Jungkook became mad about you , he don't care for me only think about you . Why did you came back, huh?

Y/n : why is your love is so weak that I am breaking it everytime? If he is a true lover then why he is attracted towards another woman? You are saying that he is your fiance right? Then why you are doubting on him? Are you being insecure that he will cancel the marriage with you and came to me? ( She said with a smirk)