part 14

Y/n and Taehyung started preperation for the new project which is with Jeon's. They held a meeting with the workers to discuss about the project.
Secretary : sir our new project partner Mr.Jeon's main building is in Busan , we have to move Busan for the project.
Y/n : why we have to move Busan ? Can't we do meetings in Seoul ?
Secretary: actually ma'am in this project the Jeon's take in charge of doing meetings, agendas , financial statements and moreover the plot where we will do the project it's in Busan , so we have to move there.
Y/n : okay.

Then they started working again, but Taehyung noticed that how y/n 's face dull after listening that she have to go Busan . He thought to ask her later.
At lunch break except y/n and Taehyung everyone leave meeting room . Then Taehyung asked " why are you being upset after listening to go Busan ?"

Y/n : it's nothing like that , you are thinking too much. I'm going canteen , would you like to come?
Taehyung: hm let's go .

On the other hand , Jungkook could not find y/n till now. He want her back at any cost , he love her madly. He stopped talking to everyone except Jimin. He works as a CEO in his father's company. He couldn't not be a singer as his family did not support him.

In his house , Jungkook, his mom and dad were having breakfast.
Mr.Jeon : Jungkook, when will you marry Hana ?
Jungkook did not say anything, he kept eating.

Mr. Jeon : I asked you something, can't you hear?
Jungkook : what?
Mr. Jeon : when will you marry Hana ? Her father always asked me about the marriage thing , if you both love each other then what's problem to get marry?
Jungkook : I don't think about marriage right now.
Mrs. Jeon : then when? You are 25 , it's the right age to get married and she is perfect for you.
Jungkook: i will not marry her .
Mr. Jeon : Why?
Jungkook : because I don't want to ( he wiped his hand with handkerchief and got up)
Mr. Jeon : don't give me lame excuses.
Jungkook : then don't ask me questions.
Mrs. Jeon : why don't you want to marry her?

Hana : because he started to love that bitch.
( Suddenly she came and said while gritted her teeth).
Jungkook : don't you dare to say a word to her.
Hana : why will I listen to you? Uncle , you know Jungkook started to love a middle class girl.
Mr. Jeon : is this true Jungkook?
Jungkook: what if it is?
Mrs. Jeon : did we teach you like this to talk to elders?
Jungkook : did you guys ever teach me anything? I don't remember. ( He scoffed at them,)
Mr. Jeon : if you marry someone, then it will be Hana. ( Hana smirked after listening)
Jungkook : you can't force me every time. I'm going to office, don't spoil my mood.

Then he went to office. He directly went to his cabin and sat down while sighing.
Jungkook : why did you go away from me y/n ? If you are here then I don't have to do office work.

Then he heard a knock.
Jungkook : come in.
His secretary came and greeted him " good morning sir"
Jungkook: morning, what is in today's schedule?
Secretary: sir you have meetings with our manager , financial consultant, company executives for the upcoming project with " K&M Corporation".
Jungkook : okay ,when is the meeting?
Secretary : sir, after one hour .
Jungkook: okay give me the meeting papers.
His secretary gave him the papers and then he said " you may go now and arrange the meeting"
Secretary nodded and went away.

In the meeting room,
Manager : sir, we informed them to come here in Busan cause the plot where we will work it's in Busan.
Jungkook: okay, how about our benifits? Is that project will value for money?
Financial consultant: sir I collected information about that company. The two large companies of Seoul merged together for business purposes. If we do the project it will benifit for us , as we will open a branch in Seoul they can help us also .
Jungkook nodded and said " okay give me that companies details " .