part 5

Next day, Y/n was starting ready for the date. She wore a white floral dress , a bracelet and applied some lipbam. As she don't want to do makeup , she likes to be simple. Suddenly her mom came .
Y/n mom: y/n -ah are you going somewhere?
Y/n : yes mom , I'm going out with Jungkook, she looked down .
Y/n mom : really? Where are you going?
Y/n : I don't know mom , he did not told me.
Y/n mom : oh okay , come fast . And I'm going to my friends house as she through a reunion party okay?
Y/n : ok mom , go and enjoy . Bye
Y/n mom : bye take care .

After waiting for sometime she heard a sound of horn

After waiting for sometime she heard a sound of horn. She looked out of the window and saw Jungkook looking for her. She came down and lock the door before going outside. Jungkook was amazed by her simple look as she always wear baggy jeans and tops . But today the dress showing her perfect curves. She smiled at him and he smiled at her first time genuinely.
Y/n : where are we going today?
Jungkook : where do you wanna go?
Y/n : I don't know. You asked for a date you should know the place, she said while giggling.
Jungkook: then okay. Hope on my back I will take you at some place.
Then she hopped on his bike and he started the engine.

She saw the view and her mouth open by the beauty of the nature

Y/n : this is so pretty.
Jungkook: did not you came here ever since?
Y/n : no i never came here before.
Jungkook: are you kidding with me?
Y/n : no , no seriously.
Jungkook: you live here and you don't know this place and I will believe?
Y/n : actually I'm not from Busan Jungkook. I'm from Seoul. I told you about my dad , remember?
Jungkook: yeah , what about that?
Y/n : my dad was a businessman . He had her own company in Seoul . After dad, my uncle is the CEO of the company.
Jungkook: then what are you doing here in Busan?
Y/n : my mom was depressed after dad left us. So uncle gave a adviced that we should move to Busan to forget about dad . So we came here .but we still miss dad . After I will turn 25 uncle will handover my dad's company on me. Right now my mom had a bakery shop , we are living on it.
Jungkook: oh .. what do you wanna do after University?
Y/n : I want to become a well known businessman like my dad. What do you want to become?
Jungkook: I always want to be a singer y/n-ah. But my dad want me to look after his business.
Y/n : you should tell your dad Jungkook.
Jungkook: I told my dad but he is not agreeing to let me be a singer, he sighed
Y/n : it's okay Jungkook , your dad also wants good for you right?
Jungkook just hummed. Y/n was looking in front and he started admiring her. .
Jungkook: why do you call me with name?
Y/n : what do you mean?
Jungkook: I mean my friends call me with nicknames like kook , kookie . You should also give me a nickname.
Y/n : okay. I will also call you kookie. We should go now the weather is becoming heavy, I think rain will start .
Jungkook: okay I will drop you home then I will go.
Y/n: no need. I will go by myself you should go to your home
Jungkook placed a finger on y/n's lip and shushed her.
Jungkook: I already said what I will do you should stop speaking.
Y/n with red cheeks said " o-okay".
Then they hopped on bike and Jungkook started the bike . But luck was not in their side ,before they reached home raining started heavily. Jungkook stopped his bike in front of y/n's house.
Jungkook: you should go , bye
Y/n : no jungkook stop. Are you mad? Will you go in this heavy pouring?
Jungkook: what else can I do?
Y/n :umm.. you can come into my house till the rain stopped..
Jungkook : okay.
Then they both entered her house and locked the door .
Y/n : you sit , I will bring a towel for you. .
Jungkook sat there waiting for y/n to bring towel .
She bring the towel and gave him
Jungkook: can you please do this for me? He started his flirting nature .
She laughed a little and started doing this standing in front of Jungkook. Jungkook was looking straight at y/n's lips. Suddenly jungkook stand up that made y/n startled. ..
Y/n : what happened jungkook?
He bring his face close to her. His breath fanned over his lips. They started closing their eyes slowly. She felt his lips over her. He was kissing her so softly. She was trying to kiss him but failed as she don't know how to kiss . Jungkook stopped and look into her eyes , said " don't you know how to kiss?" . Y/n nodded her head in agreement.
Jungkook: " just follow my lips movement".
Then they both close their eyes again and this time y/n did what Jungkook told her. They shared a soft kiss . They broke the kiss and y/n looked down become shy. Jungkook left her while coughing a little .
Jungkook: I should go ,the rain also stopped.
Y/n nodded and go to main gate with Jungkook.
They looked at each other, jungkook waved her hand and left with his bike. She closed the door and touch the lips . She was getting flashback what they did some minutes ago. She was looking like a red tomato right now .

 She was looking like a red tomato right now