part 13

After some days , y/n talked with Taehyung nicely, Taehyung's love for y/n increasing day by day. But Taehyung tried to flirt with y/n which she don't like.Rachel is also happy for her best friend. They three were sitting in a cafeteria and chit chatting. Suddenly Rachel asked y/n " do you have any boyfriend y/n?" Taehyung's eyes widened but Rachel hold his under the table.
Y/n : no , but yeah I have a bad past about love.
Rachel : would you like to share with us? If you are comfortable.
Y/n : actually in my previous college a boy played with my feelings that's why I don't believe in love.
I believed there is nothing called love.
Taehyung feeling sad after listening y/n as he love her more than himself.
After 5 years , they all graduated and settle in their life. Y/n became successful business woman. Her uncle hand over her father's company to y/n. She is the CEO of her company. She walking through the corridor every staff started bowing to her. She nodded her head while going towards her room. She entered her cabin following her secretary.
Y/n : what's in my schedule today?
Secretary: ma'am you have two meetings, one is at 12 pm with Shin's and another one is at 3 pm with Han's.
Y/n : okay give me the presentation of the meetings.
Her secretary gave her the presentation and she started to check them.
Y/n : I checked them ,they are ok. If I need to sign papers then give me.
Secratary: yea ma'am you have to sign the papers which about collaboration of our company with Kim's.
Y/n : okay give me and when is the collaboration?
Secratary: day after tomorrow.
She nodded while reading the document before signing them.
Collaboration day,
Y/n was getting ready for the collaboration ceremony. She wore a white suit .

 She reached there while the Kim's already present

She reached there while the Kim's already present. She shook her hand with Kim's CEO . That CEO gave her a creepy smile and she rolled her eyes at him. They sat for press conference to declare the collaboration. Whenever she look at the CEO , he always gave a mischievous smile , after seeing that she want to break his face but couldn't do because of the collaboration. After the conference she went to her new because two companies merged together and made a new building where two CEO of the two companies will working together. Someone barged her room. She looked at that person and get mad. She don't like when people don't knock while entering.
Y/n : what is this behaviour Mr.Kim? Can't you knock before coming?
Mr.kim: I think you forgot that I'm the CEO.
Y/n smirked and said " and you also forget that I'm the CEO also".
Mr.Kim: ughh! Why are you always being so professional? Can't we talk like a friend?
Y/n : sadly no, because we are here for work not for making friendship and I don't talk unnecessarily while working hours?
Mr.Kim: why so rude? You know we can do more than work ,he said while smirking.
Y/n : Taehyung, will you stop with your flirting things?? We are here for work and see you are doing everything but not that. I don't know why uncle made you the CEO , he was more sincere than you.
Taehyung: because dad know that I'm the only one who is capable for this , he said proudly.
Y/n : yeah I know how capable you are. Can't you get serious about work?
Taehyung: listen if I don't became the CEO then our company will not the first in the whole world.
Y/n mumbled ' that's true though " .
Taehyung: hmm then?
Y/n : then , now leave me I have to work.
Taehyung: then do . Who hold you? If you want then I can hold you for my whole life.
Y/n blushed but cough a little and said " I think we should discuss about the new project ".
Taehyung nodded and called his secratary. Then his secratary came and said " yes sir , do you need something?"
Taehyung: yeah I want to know that with whom we are starting our new project?"
Secretary: sir we are going to do the new project with Jeon's.
Taehyung : okay you may leave now .
Y/n : i think we should prepare for the project.
He nodded.
Taehyung gave so many hint to y/n that he love her but she became blind after what Jungkook did to her that's why she can't see the affort Taehyung made to fall her in love .