part 11

Next day y/n went to college with John. She was taking her belongings then Rachel approached her.
Rachel: good morning y/n .
Y/n : good morning, she said with a smile. Rachel I want some notes from you as you know that I came here in middle of session.
Rachel: okay I will give you .
Y/n : let's go to the class
Taehyung: wait Rachel.
Rachel : what happened?
Taehyung: are you going without me bestie?
Rachel: I thought you were busy somewhere.
He whispered in Rachel's ear " will you stop saying that every freaking time? "
Rachel : why?
Taehyung: ugh shut up.
Rachel : let's go y/n.
Y/n hummed and they went towards class
Time skip after college, Rachel and Taehyung walking towards while going home.
Taehyung: Rachel I think...
Rachel : what is going on your alien mind?
Taehyung: i think I like her
Rachel : now who is your new prey?
Taehyung glared at her and said " shut up will you? "
Rachel : ok ok tell me
Taehyung: I think I like y/n.
Rachel: it's nothing new.
Taehyung: no Rachel , i seriously like her.
Rachel stopped on her track and said "  don't you dare tae! "
Taehyung: what?
Rachel : don't play with her, she is not like other girls. I noticed that she don't talk with anyone. She don't run behind you like your fangirls
Taehyung: that's the point. She is different. She is not behind me that's why she is different. and I'm not sure about my feelings.  So I'm not going to tell her anything, you are my bestie that's why I'm telling you.
Rachel: okay, you should confirm your feelings, I'm with you .
Taehyung: thanks bitch , he giggled.
Rachel : welcome alien.
After somedays , Taehyung growing feeling towards her. Though she don't talk with him still he liked her. Whenever he approached her , she walk passed away or don't speak anything. In lunch break Rachel and y/n was going towards cafeteria.
Rachel: y/n why don't you talk with tae?
Y/n : why do I have to talk with him?
Rachel: he tried to talk with you but you don't reply him.
Y/n : I don't feel like to talk with him. He is such a flirt type I don't like his nature.
Rachel: he is not flirt in nature , those fangirls made him like that. He is popular for his money and handsome but he is not arrogant or rich brat type. He is the most kind and sweet person I had ever met. I'm not saying this because he is my bestie, I'm saying this because I know him since childhood. Those girls running behind him , he talked with them nicely and they turned it into flirting.
Y/n : why are you telling me this ? I'm not interest about him .
After hearing her words Rachel fell bad for Taehyung. She said " oh i see "
After the college, Rachel and Taehyung were going home then Rachel said to Taehyung " tae I want to tell you something".
Taehyung: what?
Rachel : do you really love y/n?
Taehyung: obviously.
Rachel: then I'm giving you an advice.
Taehyung: what?
Rachel: you should stop loving her and control your feelings towards her .
Taehyung: what happened? Why are telling me this suddenly?
Rachel: she told me that she is not interested in you .
Taehyung: don't worry , I'll make her fall in love with me
Rachel: try your best tae but I don't want you to hurt atlast . If you need me any help from me I'll be always there for you.
Taehyung: thank you bestie, then he hugged her.
After that day Taehyung started his mission to make y/n fall in love with her. But it was not as easy as Taehyung thought. He tried to talk with her but for her he don't exist. But he never loose hope .
After somedays , professor was giving project .
Y/n was paired with Taehyung. After the class
Y/n was reading a book then Taehyung came to her and said " y/n as professor gave us the project to do together. Then where will we do that? If you want to come to my house then it's okay".
Y/n : ok I will go to your house. This is the first time she talk with him. He was happy.
After the college y/n and Rachel was going towards exit but she was looking for someone.
Rachel : are you finding someone?
Y/n : yes, Taehyung
Rachel was shocked and asked " why?"
Y/n : we decide to do the project together at his home
Rachel : oh I see.
Then Taehyung came while running and said " sorry for late , professor wanted to help him with arranging some papers"
Y/n : it's okay let's go, I have to go home also after that.
Taehyung: hm let's go.
Then they three were walking towards home . After sometime Rachel stopped and said " okay now I have to go another direction so bye " , they both waved their hand. Rachel pulled Taehyung towards her and said " best of luck" and winked . Taehyung blushed . Then they went towards his house. They reached his house then a lady approached them
?: oh you came back! Who is she tae?
Taehyung: mom she is y/n , my friend. We have to do project together.
Taehyung's mom: oh. Hi y/n , she smiled at y/n
Y/n : Hello aunty, nice to meet you .
Taehyung's mom: nice to meet you too dear
Taehyung: mom we are going to my room.
Taehyung's mom: okay you both go I will send some snacks .
Then they went towards his room.
Taehyung: you sat here I'm coming after freshen up!
She nodded and sat on his bed. She was amazed by seeing his room's interior. It was unique and so beautifully decorated.

She was waiting for him and suddenly saw his childhood photo frame on bed side table

She was waiting for him and suddenly saw his childhood photo frame on bed side table. She took the photo frame and stared at his photo. She was smiling after seeing his cute picture.

Then she heard bathroom is opening , she kept the frame and sat straight

Taehyung: sorry for keeping you wait.
Y/n : it's okay.
They heard a knock
Taehyung: come in
Then a maid came with a tray of full snacks. She kept it on the table and left after bowing.
Taehyung: let's eat , then we will start our work ..
She nodded and they started eating. He looked at her lips and saw some sauce was there.
Taehyung: y/n some souce stick at corner of your lips.
Y/n looked at him and said " where ?". He pointed there but she couldn't remove it. Then Taehyung wiped it away with his thumb. They both were looking at each other. Y/n broke the eye contact while coughing .
Y/n : we should start our work . Taehyung hold her hand.
Taehyung: why I'm thinking that you pretending to hide something? You are not being yourself.
Y/n : you are thinking too much. How many days you know me huh? I'm just here because of the project, don't get my behaviour that I'm making you my friend. I'm not here to make any friends, I'm here just because I want to successfull and show someone that what I'm capable of.
Taehyung gor hurt because the way she talked with him.
Taehyung: I'm sorry', we should start our work.
Then they start doing their work, she was impressed his unique ideas . She was feeling guilty the way she behaved with him as she gets mad when he hold her hand. They completed their work .
Y/n : i should go home it's late.
Taehyung: should I drop you home?
Y/n : no it's okay I informed my brother, he will be on his way.
Taehyung nodded and headed her towards the main door
Taehyung's mom: did your both project completed?
Taehyung: yes mom
Taehyung's mom : are you going back dear?
Y/n : yes aunty.
Taehyung's mom: okay but come here often with Rachel. I know about you from this two crackheads.
Y/n smiled then her phone rang and she said ' aunty I have to go my brother has arrived '
Taehyung's mom: okay bye.
Y/n : bye Taehyung.
He just nodded her head.
After y/n's departure Taehyung went to his room. Taehyung: i think she loved someone, Rachel was right i should control my feelings, a lone tear left his eyes .