part 8

Y/n was crying constantly while running back to home . She opened the door , her mom saw her that she was crying. Her mom went towards her.
Y/n mom : what happened sweetheart? Why are you crying?
Y/n was sobbing hard. Because of her sobbing she could not saying anything to her mom. She hugged her mom .
Y/n mom : what happened y/n-ah? Tell mom what happened? Are you missing dad?
She nodded her head as no. Her mom soothingly caressing her hair. Her mom made her sit and went to kitchen to bring water for her. Y/n gulped down the water . After some time she stopped crying but crying for hours her hiccup started.
Y/n mom : okay okay just breath , relax. Tell me after calm down.
Y/n : m-mom!
Y/n mom : yes mumma , I'm listening..
Y/n : j-jun-jungkook
Y/n mom: what about him?
Y/n started crying again. Her mom was worried for her. She guessed something happened  between them.
Y/n : mom he lied me, mom.
Y/n mom: what are you saying y/n -ah?
Y/n : yes mom , he lied to me mom. He was faking his love towards me. He never loved me. Jungkook was just taking revenge on me for her girlfriend.
Y/n mom : but you are his girlfriend right? I mean you told me that you were going on a date with him!
Y/n : no mom , it's true that he never confessed me that he loved me. He was nice to me and I mistook his behaviour as love. I was in love with him mom.
Y/n mom: okay! But what about the revenge?
Y/n : some days ago me , Hana and her friends were late for class. Mrs. Lee let me enter but made Hana and her friends stand out of her class . So , she took the revenge by breaking my heart. Mom , I don't wanna leave here mom. I don't want to face them , i don't want to go to that college mom.
Y/n mom: but y/n how can you leave your college in middle? Will you adjust in new college in middle of the session?
Y/n : if I go there mom ,they will bully me.  And if I go there I will not able to continue my study. Mom please call uncle and tell him to contact Seoul University for my admission.
Y/n mom : okay I will tell. Now you go freshen up I will make something for you
Y/n nodded with a small ok. She went to her room and locked the door , a tear slipped down from her eyes.
Y/n : I will never forgive you Jungkook for today.
Y/n mom: I knew that boy not right for y/n. But I couldn't said anything because of y/n
Three days later, y/n was not coming college . Jungkook was worried but could not tell anyone. On the other hand Jimin was hella angry , he did not talk with neither Suzane nor Jungkook. They approached him but he pushed them away. It was lunch time , Suzane was running behind Jimin like a lost puppy.
Suzane: Jim, please talk to me. I will never do this .I'm sorry
Jimin turned around and said " will your sorry can fixed whatever happened?"
Suzane looked down and want to say something but stopped as Jimin said " if you are really sorry then you should beg forgiveness from y/n " .
Suzane: but Jimin -
Jimin : do you want to be with me or not?
Suzane: yeah I want
Jimin : then you have to say sorry to y/n and yeah one more thing you can't be friend with Hana anymore.
Suzane: okay , she said looked down.
Jimin : today after college, we will go to her house , I know where she lives.
Suzane nodded and they went to their classes.
After college , Jimin and Suzanne went to y/n 's house . They pressed the bell continuously but nobody opened the door. Then a neighbour came and asked them " whom do you want?"
Jimin : actually we are looking for y/n , we are her college friends.
Neighbour : but she moved from here . Did not she told you?
Jimin : no , but where they went?
Neighbour: I don't know where they went , but today morning they moved from here.
Jimin : oh okay, sorry for disturbance.
Neighbour: it's okay.
Jimin and Suzane went from their. They were walking but Jimin heard a sobbing. He looked at Suzane , she was looking down and sobbing.
Jimin : what happened?
Suzane : no-nothing.
Jimin stopped and towards her , he cupped her cheeks and said " look at me" . She nodded her head as no . He made her look at him . She was crying and he was looking at her lovingly.
Jimin : why are you crying?
She did not said anything.
Jimin : look at me , suzi.  It was her nickname given by Jimin.
Jimin: please love , look at me. And that's it she started crying more loudly, while hugging Jimin tightly . Jimin also hugged her .
Suzane : I can't say sorry to y/n , she did not forgive me. You will leave me I know.
Jimin : are you seeking forgiveness from y/n just want to be with me?
Suzane : no, I genuinely regret what I have done with her. And I want to be with you because I love you Jim. Please don't leave me , I promise I will not talk with Hana but don't leave me.
Jimin : I will not leave you , as you are truly sorry for what you did so I'm forgiving you.  He wipped her tears away.

Jungkook was being impatient as he did not seey/n for three days

y/n for three days. He wanted to say sorry from her. He know that she will not forgive him easily, he also ready to do anything just for her forgiveness. And he also want to talk with Jimin but whenever he went to talk with him , Jimin went on another direction. Hana was continuously nagging Jungkook with marriage thing. He was being disturbed with her presence. Did not he love Hana ? Or he started to love someone else?