Chapter 2

a/n:I am so sorry I took so long to update, my laptop was giving me issues and I'm getting ready to move for college so I will try to put up as many updates as I can. Thank you all for reading and voting. Much love. Vxx

~~~

Louis P.o.V

We pulled up in the drive way of Harry's house and all i could do was stare. His house was huge, I knew that most Dom's were rich but he was like super rich. He got out of the car and walked around to my side to let me out.

"Well baby," He said smiling down at me and then motioning to the house," This is your new home and where you will be living with me from now on." I couldn't even respond because of how much shock I was still in of how rich this man was. He swatted my bum.

"When I speak to you I expect an answer." He said in a deep voice. I squeaked and quickly responded. 

"Yes."

"Yes what Louis?"

"Yes sir."

"Good boy." He praised and i keened. We walked up to the door and he swung it open and called out that he was home. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I saw a man with light brown hair and quickly looked down already knowing he was a dom.

"Hazza!" The man claimed excitedly, "Is this your new sub?"

"Yes Li this is Louis, Louis this is another dom named Liam and he lives here as well with his sub Niall." I nodded my head. 

"Words Louis." Harry said with a bit of venom in his voice.

"Yes sir, I understand sir." I quickly replied not wanting to be punished on my first day.

"Come now Louis," Harry said, " I'll give you a tour of the house." He grabbed my hand and showed me around the whole house from the kitchen to his office and even the play room. He had two isolation rooms and the last room we went into was a master bedroom with a huge walk-in closet and bathroom. It was gorgeous.

"Lastly this is the room that we will be sharing but only when you are being good. If you are being bad you will be sent into the room across the hallway from this one. Do you understand?"

"Yes. daddy." I responded knowing that he already knew of my kink. He smiled at me and patted me on the head.

"Now kitten, I have some work to do so I will be in my office. Be down in the dining room at seven because that is when dinner is. For now though occupy yourself in another room except the playroom or my office, okay?"

"Yes, daddy." I responded and he left. I looked around the room and went down to where the music room was. From inside I could hear a guitar. I opened the door to see a small blonde playing an acoustic guitar.

~~~

Harry's P.o.V.

I sat in my office looking over Louis profile again and reading over the part that said he was sassy to all of his lat doms and from what I've seen today I couldn't believe it. This boy was one of the sweetest subs I have met. Liam walked into my office and sat down in the leather chair across from my desk.

"What's up Harry?" he asked " You look worried."

" I am a bit worried Li. The sheet for Louis says that he is sassy and I have yet to see it, I just hope that if he is I can change that."

"Haz," He said looking at me in the eyes,"You are one of the most strict doms I have ever met and if he is sassy I'm pretty sure that you would be the one able to change him."

"Thanks Liam." I said to him with a small smile. He smiled back and then looked at his watch.

"It's 6:45 so we should probably go down for dinner." 

"Yeah, thanks again Li."

"Any time Haz."

~~Skip to dining room!~~

We got to the dining room to see Louis and Niall already at the table and chatting. I sat at the head with Louis to my right and Liam on my left with Niall next to him. I smiled over at Louis and he looked over at me and sent a small smile my way.

"How are you baby?" I asked and a blush graced his cheeks.

"I'm okay daddy, how are you?"

"I'm lovely baby." After I said that the cooks began bringing out the food. Our starter was a salad which Louis seemed to really enjoy. As soon as the steak was set down in front of him he looked a bit nervous he ate everything but the steak.

"Louis eat your steak." I said to him stearnly. He jumped a little hearing a voice I'd never used on him before.

"I'm sorry daddy," He said tears welling in in his eyes, " I actually can't." I looked at him quizzically.

"Why is that baby?"

"Well daddy I'm a Pollo-vegetarian."

"What is that?" Liam looked up and cleared his throat.

"It it a person who only eats white meats and fish so poultry and fish"

"Doll," I said looking over to Louis, " WHy didn't you tell me?"

"I though it would have been in the information packet but it did only happen recently with my last dom, and I'm really sorry daddy I didn-" I silenced him by kissing him slowly.

"Shush kitten it's okay, we can tell the cooks and you can just have the dessert, is that alright?"

"y-yes d-d-daddy." He said a bit flustered after the kiss.

Dinner continued nicely and then we went to wash up.

~~~

Louis' P.o.V.

I sat on Harry's bed looking around the room still in awe of how large his house was. Harry came out of his closet with a large sweater and some panties that I was guessing were probably from Niall. He handed them to me and I slipped them on and crawled under the covers. Harry stripped down to just his boxers and climbed in with me and spooned me. I sighed happily in his arms.

"Good night baby." Harry said into my hair.

"Good night Daddy." I said and fell asleep to his heartbeat and breathing.

~~~

a/n woo yeah!!! I updated!!! I hope you like it please leave a comment on what you think!!!