Chapter 7

A/N hello lovely people, I will now try to start updating as much as possible that my schedule allows. Love you! ~Vxx
~~~
Harry's P.o.V
~~~
I turned and looked over at Louis. He was stood stock still with his eyes never leaving the thing he was focused on.
"Baby? What is it?" I asked but getting no response.
"Lou, answer me." I said growing a bit annoyed that his eyes were still focused straight ahead.
"LOUIS!" I yelled at him and he snapped his attention back to me.
"D-daddy" he stuttered and ran straight into my arms at the same time I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a man with quiffed up black hair, wearing a leather jacket.
"Can I help you?" I asked him wrapping my arms around Louis.
"Hello, yes I would like to take the man you're holding."
"Excuse me?" I asked with an incredulous look on my face.
"The sub in your arms. He's mine. Isn't that right Louis?" He said reaching out a hand to touch him. Before he could I grabbed his wrist.
"This sub is mine. I was assigned to home and  there is no way in hell in letting you touch him." I felt eyes on me and I looked down. Louis was looking up at me with so much fear in his eyes. I looked back at the man.
" who are you?"
"I'm Zayn." At the name I felt Louis trembling in my arms. Zayn... Where have I heard that before. Then it hit me. Louis ex Dom. Zayn reached out again and before I had time to stop him he grabbed Louis arm and pulled him over. Louis screamed and thrashed around. Soon though he stopped and stood stock still, I quickly grabbed him back and left the store.
~~~
Louis' P.o.V
~~~

I was grabbed out of my daddy's arms and pulled over to my ex-dom, i screamed and began flailing my limbs trying to get out of his hold when Zayn leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"If yo don't stop struggling I will kill your new dom." I stood stock still and soon Harry grabbed me and we left the store as quickly as possible. When we got home Harry automatically marched up to his office, I started to follow him but he turned around and said.

"Baby stay down here, I need some time to cool off." I just nodded my head. "FOR FUCKS SAKE WORDS LOUIS!" He screamed and I flinched.

"Y-yes d-d-daddy." I stuttered out and he left up the stairs. As soon as he was up I broke down and fell to my knees sobbing. I was quickly enclosed in arms and looked up to see Niall holding me and Liam walking up the stairs, probably to talk to Harry.

"Liam wait," I said and he turned to look at me, "He's really mad, please not now, I'm okay I promise."

" Louis if you're sobbing on the floor you're clearly not fine."

"I am really, just please." And he came back down and lead Niall and I to the living room where we sat on the couch to watch TV. As soon as dinner rolled around, Harry didn't come down to eat and I was worried so I asked the chef for his plate and walked up to his office and knocked on the door.

"Go away." He said from inside. I wouldn't stand for it though, so me being  my sassy self strolled right into the office and put his plate down in front of him.

"I will not just go away, now eat." I said and he looked up at me.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Eat Harry." He stood up and walked around to me gripping my face in his hands.

"YOU DO NOT SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!" he yelled in my face.

"I will do as I please." I responded back, not sure where this sassy-ness was coming from. It all ended when he slapped me across the face and I flew back and landed on the floor. I looked up at him with shocked eyes. He quickly walked over picked me up by my bicep and dragged me to the isolation room and threw me in there.

"You will be in here for 3 days for disrespecting me." He said and I sat on the bed cradling my cheek and crying. I woke up not realizing I fell asleep and walked to the door quickly opening it. I looked down the hallway and noticed it was dark. I went down the stairs and stood at the front door. All I could think is that he broke his promise to never abuse me and here I was with a hand print on my cheek. I slipped out of the house and went back to the dom I know would never hurt me like that.

As soon as I got there I knocked on the door. It opened  and there he stood.

"Louis?"

"Hi Zayn."

~~~

Well That happened. I'm so sorry, this is all I could think of but you guys wanted Zayn drama so here it goes. Also, please do follow my tumblr and twitter. 

Tumblr: http://starry-eyes-twilight-galaxies.tumblr.com/

Twitter:https://twitter.com/heartkillerlrh

Thanks -Vxx