Chapter 18

I'm baaaacckkk!!! So I've decided to end this in about 25 or 30 chapters because I don't know how much more I can write but don't you worry as I will write a one shot book! So here is chapter 18 lovelies
~~~
Harry's P.o.V
~~~
As it started to near Louis birthday I started to get more nervous about proposing to him. I knew I loved him but I had hurt him so terribly in the past and I regretted it so much. I walked out of the shower and saw Louis sitting on the side of the bed in one of my sweaters and a pair of leggings. His hair was ruffled and he looked so cute. When he saw me come out of the shower he looked up at me and smiled.
"Why hello hot stuff, see something you like." He said in a seductive tone.
"Why yes gorgeous I do." I replied and walked over to him leaning down to kiss him softly. He leaned up to deepen the kiss slightly and licked my bottom lip. I pulled away and he whined and pouted. I chuckled. "I would continue this baby but I just took a shower." The pout didn't leave his face but he nodded slightly.
"I understand daddy, can we go get breakfast?"
"Of course we can baby." I smiled and held my hand out for him. He took it and we walked out of the room and into the dinning room where Liam and Niall were already sitting and waiting for food.
"Good morning Ni!" Lou said and skipped over to sit next to Niall. I sat across from him and Next to Liam.
"How are things this morning Li?"
"There're good, Niall and I were thinking of goon to look at Christmas lights later today."
"That's sounds nice, can Louis and I tag along?"
"Yes, of course. I think Niall would enjoy that too." I nodded and then food was served so we all dug in. After breakfast I walked over to Louis and kissed his forehead.
"I have some work to do so how about you and Niall hang out for a while and then we can go out later."
"Okay daddy, I think we'll read in the library today."
"Okay love, have fun I love you."
"I love you too daddy." I kissed him one last time and walked up to my office getting ready because I was going to propose to him tonight in front of all the lights.
~~~
Louis P.o.V
~~~
I think the library is my favorite place in the house. I like be being surrounded by books and stuff. Niall said he would be here in a few minutes because Liam wanted him to do some things. I picked a random book off the shelf and it turned out to be Me, Earl and the Dying Girl. I never read it so I thought I might as well.
About a quarter of the way into the book Niall finally entered through the library door and smiled a huge smile at me.
"What's got you so happy Ni?" I asked tilting my head to the side slightly.
"Nothing! I just...its nothing really!"
"Nialllllll." I said whining.
"I want to tell you Lou but it's a secret so I can't or my daddy will punish me." I pouted at him and just nodded as he sat down on the comfy chair beside me. We continued to talk for a while and then we both went on to read with a snack break in between because snacks.
About 2 hours later I was wondering where my daddy was so I went up to his office and knocked on the door.
"Yes?" He called out in his business voice. I opened his office door and peeked my head in.
"It's me daddy, can I come in?"
"Sure baby."he said smiling at me so I slipped in and shit the door behind me. He opened up his arms so I walked over and say in his lap.
"Is everything okay?" He asked and I nodded putting my head in his neck and breathing in his musky sent.
"Everything is fine daddy, just wanted to make sure you were okay." He chuckled.
"I'm just fine baby, but it is almost time for the Christmas lights to turn on so why don't we go get ready?"
"Okay!" I said and hopped off his lap. He took my hand and we both went into our room. We took a shower together which could have been shorter but we had some fun ( ;p ) and then we got dressed in our warmest clothes and went downstairs where Liam was helping Niall put his boots on. Harry helped me put on my ankle boots and we set out I to the neighborhood.
~~~
Harry's P.o.V.
~~~
I was so nervous because Louis looked so beautiful and I really didn't want to mess this proposal up. We were swinging our hands back and fourth as we strolled along lol owing at all the lights. We were getting closer to the house I asked to help me out and the ring was burning in my pocket. We stopped to admire some houses that had their lights connected to music playing. Then we got to the house which had a little pathway. Liam and Niall decided not to go down but I pulled Lou into the entryway and we walked down the path and to the end he let go of my hand to look around the small circular place. I pulled out the ring and got down on one knee as the lights behind me turned on. Louis turned around and when he saw me, placed his hands over his mouth.
"Louis, I know we haven't been together a long time and I know that I have hurt you so many times and I pray that someday you'll be able to forgive me for all the pain I have caused you. But I love you so much, you are my whole world, no my universe and I love you with my whole being. So will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I let out a breath and saw tears coming to his eyes and beginning to fall down his face.
"Oh my god! Yes Harry Yes!" He said. I smiled and pulled him to me by the waist and picking him up and spinning him around. I wiped the tears off his face and slipped the ring in his finger. He smiled at the ring then up at me and then pulled me down to him crashing our lips together in a slow kiss.
"I love you so much baby." I whisper against his lips and he giggled.
"I love you too daddy." Then we continued out walk to see all the lights. When we got home Niall and Louis were squealing over the ring. Soon we all went to bed and I pulled Louis into my chest and held him close and he snuggled further into my embrace. I kissed his head and we fell into a peaceful sleep.
~~~
A/N well hello there! I finally updated and there was a proposal!!! Yeah! I'm sad to say that this book will be ending soon but I'm so glad that everyone likes it so much! I love all of you! Much kisses ~Vicky