Chapter 19

A/N I'm baaaack. So there's only about 2 chapters left but imma try to upload them asap. So here we go
~~~
Louis p.o.v
~~~
I woke up the next morning very happy and warm embraced by my now fiancé's arms. I don't think I'll ever get tired of saying that. I rolled over so I was on my back and put my left hand above me so I could admire the ring on my left hand. I felt a kiss being placed on my shoulder.
"Good morning daddy." I said quietly.
"Good morning baby, I take it you like the ring."
"Very much so, it's so beautiful."
"Yet nothing is more beautiful than you." Harry said nuzzling my neck. I made a gagging sound.
"You cheeseball" I said giggling and sitting up. He pressed a kiss to my head and sat up to.
"Time for breakfast?"
Yes please I'm starving." I said pretend fainting back onto the bed. Harry laughed and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.
"Put me down." I squealed and he just laughed and patted my butt as we walked into the bathroom. He placed me carefully onto the bath mat so I didn't have to touch the cold tiles and we brushed our teeth and then made our way downstairs to eat breakfast. I ran over and sat next to Niall who was already at the table.
"Niall!!!! Look at this ring!!" I squealed and he screamed too and we burst out into giggles and stayed talking about the wedding I'd have to plan.
~~~
Harry's P.O.V.
~~~
I sat at the table next to Liam and he put a hand on my shoulder and I smiled at him.
"So you finally asked him" he said looking over at the two boys planning our wedding right there.
"Yeah I did, Im kinda surprised he said yes though." I said scratching my neck.
"Whys that? He loves you Harry, it's completely obvious."
"I know, but I've hurt him many times. So I was surprised."
"I guess you have a point, but let's look at the now and the fact he said yes to you."
"Yeah...to now" I said and started eating my breakfast.
~~~
Some months later
Louis P.O .V
~~~
I am freaking out, I'm getting married in a month and I am no where near close to being done planning. Even with Harry's and Niall's help I just want everything to be perfect. I was laying on the bed surrounded by wedding magazines, color swatches and so many different types of flower petals. After the forty fifth color match I groaned and layer back into the mess around me. Harry walked in and sat on the side of the bed and ran a hand through my hair and I nuzzled into his hand.
" you know I could always get a wedding planner and you wouldn't have to work this hard" he said still petting me.
"But then it won't feel like our wedding, I wanna do all the planning because I want it to feel really authentic." I whined.
" I know baby but I feel like you're working too hard and I'm worried about you."
"I'm not daddy."
"Lou, you have been stressing for the pat two months, I can tell."
"Well it's stressful and I feel like I don't have a release."
"Ohh release huh?" Harry said and then flipped me onto my back and the flower petals flew around me.
"D-daddy?"
" I could give you a release baby." He whispered right into my ear and I shuddered as he nibbled on the lobe.
"Please do then daddy." I said to him and he took that as a message that I was in sub mode. He smiled and began to kiss down my neck. Slowly unbuttoning the top I was wearing. He swirled his tongue around my nipple and I moaned lowly. He smiled then and took one into his mouth flicking and playing with the other. I moaned again and thruster up towards him. He put his legs on me so I couldn't move my hips and continued to   Kiss my chest. He raised up and took his shirt off, showing off his beautiful muscles. He got off my legs and pulled my leggings off my legs along with my underwear and waisted no time taking me into his mouth as I moaned. He hollowed his cheeks and took all of me in. He was so good at this. He sat up again and licked his lips as he slipped his pants off and lubed up his fingers and circled my hole.
"Do you want this baby? Do you really want this?"
"Yes daddy I do."
"Then beg for it." I bit my lip and decided I wanted it so much.
"Daddy please, I want you in me daddy please, I want you daddy." He smiled and slid two fingers in me, he waited for me to adjust before he started thrusting them in and out and then adding a third finger. He took them out and looked into my eyes and kissed my lips.
"I love you baby."
"I love you too." I said and he lined up and pushed into me. It was a bit uncomfortable because it had been a while. He looked at me waiting for me to give the okay. After a few minutes I stated pushing down on him and he took that as a sign to start pushing into me. He started slow but soon started building up speed and thrusting hard and fast.
"Daddy, Im gunna-" I said and he Sealed me off with his lips as I came over my stomach and he came inside of me. We sat there for a minute panting and looking at each other and then smiled. He pulled out and grabbed some wet wipes and cleaned us off, put some underwear on both of us and sat me between his legs.
"So how about WE plan this wedding?." I smiled gratefully.
"Let's do it together." We sat for hours and planned out everything. I could not be more excited for this wedding now. Especially since it was planned by both of us.
~~~
Hey! New chapter up for you lovelies. Thanks for all the nice comments I have received on these. There's only the epilogue left and it will be uploaded In September since college started again. I love you loads
~Vxx