Chapter 16

A/N how did i get such nice followers and comments? I love you all so much I'm sorry I've been so busy. Here's an update! ~Vxx
~~~
Louis' P.o.V.
~~~
Right as we walked in the door to our house Harry pushed me up against the wall and began attack my neck with kisses and sucking on my weak spot causing a moan to come out of my mouth.
"Daddy, wha-?" I was cut off by another moan.
"I want to show you how much you mean to me baby." He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.
"O-okay." I let out and he continued kissing up my neck and along my jaw sucking a hickey right below my ear. He then stood to his full height and tipped my chin up to meet his eyes and sent a boyish smile down to me which I blushed at. He then kissed my lips softly and slow like he was savoring every kiss. I licked at his lower lip and the kisses became more sloppy and frantic as I opened my mouth and he slipped his you he inside twirling it around my mouth causing me to moan. He tapped my thighs sing along me to jump and so I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands in his hair tugging slightly causing a growl to come out of his mouth. He hoisted me up and began walking up the staircase never breaking the kiss. We got to his room and he kicked open the door and tossed me on the bed. He then took of his shirt and climbed over me tugging on mine and I sat up so he could slide it off.
As soon as it was off he was all over me again kissing my collarbones and down to my nipples nipping at one before latching on to it causing a pornstar-like moan to come out of my mouth. He played with both until they were bruised and sore then he continued his way down my body and started to take my jeans off kissing at my small tummy and sliding the jeans off my legs leaving me in just a pair of white panties. He sat up and looked at me all flushed out.
"God baby, you're so beautiful." I blushed more and turned away. He grabbed one of my wrists and my chin pulling me to face him but not too rough. "Hey, don't look away from me. You are so beautiful Louis." He said and I couldn't help but let a few tears slip from my eyes and he quickly gathered me up into his arms. "Why are you crying baby?"
"None of my past doms has ever called me beautiful." I said chocking a bit.
"Oh baby, but you are." He said and laid me down again. "And I'm going to show you just how much." He quickly stood up and dropped both his jeans and boxers and stood before me in all his Greek God glory. He climbed over me again and took the panties off and kicked them off when they were at my ankles. He smiled down at me and grabbed for the lube and a condom.
He put a dollop on his fingers and rubbed them to make them a bit warmer then he reached down and kisses me while pressing a finger into me and pushing it in and out. I broke off the kiss for a moment to ask for more and he put a second in.
Soon he had three and I was riding down on his fingers. He took them out causing me to whine. He grabbed the condom and rolled it on and lined himself up before leaning down again.
"You're so beautiful baby." He whispered.
"Thank you daddy." I replied to him. He kissed me and began to push his length in and didn't stop until he bottomed out. We sat there wrapped up into each other. He began to slowly thrust in and out and I moaned. Soon he had built a slow loving rhythm.
"Daddy," I gasped "please faster." I got out and he began thrusting at a brutal pace while also stroking my d1ck.
"Come on angel, cum for me." He said and I let out a "daddy" and came all over his hand and my stomach. He started thrusting into my hole faster and came in the condom with a moan of my name.
He pulled out and tied the condom throwing it away before brushing my hair out of my face and leaving a kiss in my forehead. I pulled him down.
"Baby, I still have to get a rag to clean us off."
"Shower tomorrow." Is all I replied. He sighed but wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair.
"I love you Louis."
"I love you too, Harry." He smacked my bum in a playful way causing me to giggle.
"Fine. I live you too, daddy." I emphasized just for him. He smiled and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.
~~~
I come back and the first thing I thought of writing was smut. You'll probably get an update while I'm on spring break. For now I have college midterms some updated right before! I love all of you, you're the greatest.
Keep it classy,
~Vicky xx