14 / Realization?.

I REWROTE THIS LIKE 10 TIMES ALREADY💕

Delilah's pov:

I inherited the "idgaf" and "no trouble" type of personality, but what confuses me is that i actually do care.

Maybe i was just to used to people ignoring me to the point I copied their personality and followed their path..

I stared at the sunset, the sun provides for everyone and everything, but everybody else gets blinded by their mistakes.

Bullying is like a rubber band, the more you play with it, the more stress it has put on, and then it'll finally hurt you as soon as it snaps.

I sighed as anger suddenly flowed through my body, I stared at the view outside of the classroom. The teachers voice was just blurry and I couldn't hear anything, just the constant ringing that seemed as if it was shouting in my ear..

I scratched my thigh and exhaled some stress out. Tiny lines of blood followed after my hand gesture, i just want to go home and cry myself to sleep at this point.

3Rd person pov:

Delilah mentally sobbed in silence, eventually after a few minutes the bell rang and students dashed out with sonic speed. Along with Delilah, she blended herself within the big crowds of her classmates as she walked over to her locker, seeming grumpy for no reason at all.. afterwards, jade approached her which she immediately regretted after Delilah responded.

Jade: "Delilah!! Can you convince gale and lola that i-"
Delilah: "not now."
Jade: "butt they're so narssicicistic!!"
Delilah: "I think the only narcissist here is you."

The Both of them didn't make eye contact as Delilah grabbed the notebooks she'd need from the locker and walked away without saying a word. Jade obviously felt taken aback on how she'd just say she's a narcissist?! She put her hands on her hips and walked the opposite direction. Letting out a 'hmph-' with her typical "angry face."

Gale: "to be honest I have a bad feeling if we should do the 'prank.' "
Lola: "are you seriously warming up to her? Y'know she's just a poor nobody that didn't listen to the warnings~!"
Gale: "but what if-"
Jade: "GUUUUYYYSSS!!!"
Lola: "gosh no need to shout, what could've happened now?"

Gale sighed at the way jade interrupted her, but anyways- jade didn't care and continued on rambling on what happened, making different gestures while the others pictured the scene.

Jade: "like is she crazy? Did she take drugs?"
Lola: "that just gives more of a reason on why we should do it."

Lola put on a smug face and looked at gale while the cnp's response was just an eye-roll, the youngest of the group- aka Jade, stood in the middle of a staring contest.

Jade: "is nobody gonna defend me?"

The two stared at Jade as she could feel the eyes on her. Making it more awkward than it was before..

What she felt:

Jade: "okayy.. this is becoming TOO MUCH."
Lola: "glad you found out Mrs. Smarty pants."
Gale: "what are we even supposed to do?"
Jade: "I dunno?? Bye I guess"

And with that, Jade left. The two cnps
Just shrugged and went off with their day, even if the three act like strangers- they somehow still have a living friendship.

Gale: "you, should leave too!"
Lola: "I'd be glad to!"

They exchanged glares and they both went opposite ways.

2 hours later.

Delilah pulled out a navy blue off-shoulder frock and paired it with black gloves and boots, let alone know it was going to rain, she grabbed a bag and packed an umbrella, a dagger, an extra T-shirt and her phone.