11 / crazy.

TW: CRINGY' AND G0R3 SCENE.

It was one rainy day, Jade got new friends to bully with, There wasn't really anybody to stop her since Delilah wasn't with her.

But ever since Delilah separated from jade, she began to regret it. Although Delilah kept trying to talk to jade, Jade apparently gets salty easily and holds a grudge for very long.
Jade Hated the school, she was planning on leaving, but couldn't leave delilah.
She wanted to confess her feelings about Delilah. But apparently is cowardly and salty.
And since I'm nice, wish granted:)

SENSITIVE TOPIC ⚠️
Jade: Delilah isn't at school again, the teacher said she was sick but I didn't expect it to be this long.
jade opened her umbrella and went in the rain, as she was walking from the streets (her car is on repair) she saw someone familiar.
Delilah.
Jade: Delilah?!
Delilah: Jade!
Delilah Ran to jade but didn't realize the incoming car approaching her, the headlights Flashed into Delilahs eyes as jade screamed
Jade: DIVI-
After that, Jade opened her eyes and saw, Ambulances, police and the car that crashed into divine, jade saw divine, laying Bleeding on the floor as the workers put Delilah into the ambulance, a few tears dropped from Jade's eyes as she was completely speechless.
Jade burst out crying.

SENSITIVE TOPIC END ⚠️
Time skip to 10 days later.

Jade was depressed over Delilah the entire week. On the tenth day, she got some news from the hospital.

Jade: hello?
"We're sorry."
Jade: uh who are you.
"From the hospital, were sorry for your loss."
Jade: pa-patient #234?
"Yes ma'am, We tried our best."
Jade hung up on the phone.
Jade: first, lola, and Gale, NOW DELILAH?!
Jade burst into tears, as she ran outside her room and ran to the kitchen.

SENSITIVE TOPIC ⚠️

She saw a knife, And happily smiled, she Put the knife in her chest and knew she would die because she still had wounds from the last one.
Guess what happened?

SENSITIVE TOPIC END ⚠️

Maybe we were more then just frenemies, just not in this world.

Exactly, what she expected to happen.

:).

(Reincarnation, 100% complete, Memories: 100%L0$T -)

(0% Memories recovered, traveling to a new universe?.)

THIS IS THE END CHAPTER SADLY IT WAS VERY SHOrt😭. (NO ITS NOTTT!!)