12 / . . .

TW: BLOOD / SELF-BLAME / SHARP WEAPONS / MENTIONS OF SU1€1D3

Delilah tied her hair into a bun with her scrunchie as she laid down on her bed, covering herself with a baby blue polka-dot blanket.

she moved her finger, scrolling down on the gorgeous art pieces other artists made.

ofcourse she didnt feel innovative about her random 'useless' doodles, but she did have one favorite 'sketch'

the acorn turned towards the big- but small covered canvas that was held by an easel and put away her phone, she stared at it for a while before sittin up straight and going over to the mysterious covered art canvas.

it displayed a white lily of the valley, along with jade next to it- clear effort was in the painting, each detail and special features were painted into the canvas, a tiny speck of tear rolled down Delilah's cheek.

delilah: maybe i could show this to her. lily of the valley was her favorite flower.

she smiled as she admired it for a few seconds, missing how she used to look like and act like. then the acorn grabbed her wallet and bag to tuck in the canvas carefully.

she put on her shoes and rushed out her bedroom, stopping to text gale and lola that she's going to the hospital. then continued to step outside the house and lock the door obviously, walking on the streets, and took a taxi to arrive at the hospital.

she went to the front counter and asked,

delilah: uhm, could i see patient o2?

"ofcourse, just go over there and walk up the stairs till you get to the 2nd floor." delilah nodded with a smile and went up the nearby stairs.

she walked the halls till she saw the room number, 'o2'

she twisted the knob and walked inside, getting greeted by the cold air conditioner, along with jade laid down on the bed, her eyes closed and a heartbeat monitor right next to her.

Delilah: Hope you get out of your coma soon.

she placed the canvas on the desk beside the bed, hoping she could also see it.

JADES VISION.

jade💭: I'm in a coma? bu-but im awake?! I couldn't possibly be in that of a deep sleep, was gale, lola, and delilah dying just apart of my imagination?

she asked so many questions, she couldn't even move right now, its like she was stuck in the same position and couldn't leave, she couldn't even speak.

Jade💭: GET ME OUT OF THIS MADNESS!!!!

SENSITIVE TOPIC ⚠️

the room turned black, the floor beneath her dissapearing when she could freely move, she fell onto a cement floor, the cnp looked up to see her mother holding up a knife.

Jade: WAIT MOM I WONT DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE!

MS J: this is your fault.

her mom was about to st4b her, but as soon as Jade blinked- her mother was dead on the floor. her bl0d painting the once white cement floor to a bl0dy one.

Jade: I-IM SORRY!!..

jade shook her head as she saw her dad holding the knife, she covered her mouth as the other glared at her.

she scurried back, shaking while still covering her mouth breathing heavily at the view infront of her eyes but then again- the floor dissapeared but luckily she hanged off a ledge, but then as soon as she looked down, she was hanging off the ledge on a high building.

Jade: this again.. i never meant to attempt..

she let go off the ledge and fell into the building, going through the wall- and it becoming her old bedroom, with her laid down in bed unable to move- an unidentified creature crawled up her celling, twisting it's head.

Jade💭: stay.. calm..

she closed her eyes hoping the creature would eventually dissapear but as soon as she opened her eyes- the cnp was laying on a grassy field, with bruises and scars. Jade sat up straight as she saw her other friends playing.

Jade: I'm a kid again?

she stood up, and began to gain her speed as she rushed over to hug them.

Jade: I'm sorry..

"what? evelyn are you okay?"

Jade: please, i really didn't mean to..

"you traitor, get away from me."

She gets pushed away as she looks at them sympathetically.

"why would you do that evelyn?"

Jade: i regret it, im sorry- i really am!!..

"its too late, maybe if you kept that secret we would've still be alive by now."

her group of friends turned into spirits, bl0d dr1₱₱3d beneath their legs, their city from afar burning down as screams of despair echoed out the city.

Jade: ugh.. get out of my head!!

she grabbed onto her hair and pulled it she was having a headache experiencing these tradegies again.

Jade: i get it, im the cause of all this and im the culprit..

she closed her eyes, holding onto her heart as she curled up into a ball- hoping the pain could stop, though she already experienced this, experiencing this once again still made her heart burn with guilt.

SENSITIVE TOPIC END⚠️

Jade: I'm sorry..

she squinted her eyes open, the grassy fields and burning city turning into a void of nothingness with a bright ball that shined from afar within the darkness, she stood up and Gained up her speed- rushing to the unknown bright sphere, and eventually grabbing it- hugging it since it felt warm, this was probably the only time she felt safe in this some sort of heck.

her vision turned black as she hugged the ball, but jade didn't care. as long as she felt safe and warm- it didn't really matter to her.

ALL VISIONS.

jade's eyes opened up, delilah resting her head onto jades bed.

Jade: delilah?
delilah: ugh im hallucinating again..

Jade slaps the acorn, staring at her in a distressed face.

Delilah: Ow! what was that f- oh my gosh YOUR AWAKE!? AHH ZOMBIE!???