Part 3

The members slowly walked over to where sunghoon was kneeling down and tried to calm him down but his tears were unstoppable.
He couldn't stop thinking about you , not even for a second , his mind was only filled with your image.
"What happened sunghoon hyung~" Ni-ki asked in a worried tone but didn't want to rush his young to answer something he didn't want to infront of the public.
"Nothing.. i-its just that it makes me so happy about how fast we've grown and our engenes too , it feels so unreal that I am living this moment with engenes and my memebers who now I see as my own brothers" Sunghoon lied about why he was crying but his sentence was still not a lie.

The crowds reaction responded well to the thing sunghoon just said as the members couldn't help but feel deeply touched with his words to the point they couldn't hold back form hugging sunghoon.

The concert ended like that as it was the last song they were gonna preform anyway , the stage went pitch black giving the members go backstage without letting engenes know they were doing so but at the end they would've figured it out anyway.

<<Backstage>> <<Sunghoon's PoV>>
The concert finally ended with me unexpectedly crying , well I couldn't hold back my tears.
I miss her so much , I can't understand what was wrong with her today , we were all good yesterday and we were literally face calling eachother too.
Wether I am in fault or she is , I hope I will get to see her again because I am dying to see her smile once again.

I headed to the changing room and changed into a different pair of clothes.
The moment I exited the changing room , I spotted park Jiwon and Kim Tae Ho the ceos of the hybe labels plus all of my teammates were standing behind them with rather a sad face.
I got extremely confused on why they were suddenly here because they normally come meet us in person only if there was something important they had to announce.

"Good evening...." I greeted them bowing down in respect as they did the same but with more of an serious face and they both were wearing black which was unusual of them.
"So you are probably wondering why we are here..." Kim Tae Ho , the original ceo of be-lift said as I replied with a polite humming in response.
"Well.. a young female idol died 5 hours ago... and her family is out of reach because no one has contact with them , nor did she had contact with them so , we are holding the funereal for her..." Park jiwon explained the situation.
"WAIT WHAT ?? WHAT IS HER NAME??" I asked surprised of the sudden information.
<<End of sunghoon's PoV >>
"Kang Yn-" Before Park jiwon could even finish his sentence , sunghoon fell on the floor , crying incessantly again but this time his sobs were louder this time.
"Y-Yn" His voice trembled as he recalled many memories of you especially where you were smiling like you were the happiest person in the whole world when in reality you were hiding something from Sunghoon.

"You did nothing wrong... but it's for your best... I am sorry sunghoon , I love you" The last sentence he heard from you... was incessantly playing in his mind as the tears from his eyes kept falling down unstoppably.
"Why did you hide something so big from me.. Y-Yn? You were my first love , w-why , why did you l-leave me so suddenly?" Sunghoon mumbled as his voice and sobs were loud enough to be heard by anyone near him.
Many staffs , his members , the ceos , were all watching him sob , they couldn't clam him down at all even though they did try to calm him down.
"Hyung~ please drink some water , please" Ni-ki suggested trying to calm sunghoon down but nothing seemed to work.