Part 5

Unexpected || small series || part 5 ||

Your breaths got heavier and were actually loud enough for the person knocking on your door to hear it.
They started banging harder and louder to get your attention but you were held aback from standing up anymore because of your heavy breaths , you were having a heart attack...
You started feeling extremely dizzy and your vision got blurry before everything went blurry... you fainted right onto some shattered pieces of glass that now were bloody pierced through some parts of your body and causing you to nonstop bleeding even if the bleeding was really big.
The banging on the door got incessantly louder and repeative after hearing the loud thump of as if someone just fell down.

Luckily the door to your apartment suddenly broke because of the extreme banging on it.
"OMG!!" The female person screamed the moment she entered through the now broken door and saw you on the floor bleeding.
"Blood... b-blood, Blood" The female was a young girl , around your age too and the fear of blood was visible in the tone of her voice.
However even if she feared the blood , she was brave enough to carry you on her back all the way out of the apartment building as she called the ambulance on the way.
The girl holding you on her back was standing in the lobby of the building waiting for the ambalance to arrive as quickly as possible.
Even though the cuts were small , you were still bleeding unstoppably making the girl panick already.
"Be brave nuri, be brave, save the world.." the girl mumbled something to herself so that she wouldn't panic herself too much.
Thankfully the ambulance arrived after a few moments as they took you in the ambulance along with nuri since she was the only one near you at the moment.
"Do you know , what happened to her??" One of the 3 doctors in the ambulance questioned nuri as the other 2 were checking your state up.
Before nuri coil even speak , one of the doctors screamed : "PASS ME THE NASAL CANNULA" , the one checking your heart beat and your lungs immediately said in a loud voice to another one to pass the nostrils oxygen thing to him the moment he realised you weren't breathing at all.

While checking your state every few seconds , the ambulance finally arrived at the hospital as they immediately took you inside the building while running.
After you were transformed into an emergency room , more professional and educated doctors immediately arrived to do further examinations on you that were needed to save your life.
"WE NEED TO DO A HEART BYPASS SURGERY ON HER!! GET THE TOOLS READY!!" The one checking your heartbeat demanded to the nurse that was present in the room which meant there was no blood flowing to your heart muscle.
The nurse immediately got the tools ready and the doctors started the surgery without sparing any second.
They put a breathing tube in your mouth before they started the surgery which typically took 3 hours.
After doing their work on the surgery , they stitched your chest back together and they waited for you to regain your consciousness.

Many hours passed by as nuri got questioned a bit since she was the one who brought you to the hospital and especially since she had payed for your surgery so that way , she could save your life even if she was just your neighbour.
"How are you related to her ?" The doctor asked nuri while making your hospitality documents.
"I am only her neighbour and I was knocking on her door because I kept hearing loud noises from her apartment so I kept on knocking and knocking but somehow the door flung open, and there was she , already fainted as she was bleeding at some places" Nuri tried her best to give as much as the details she could.
"Hmm okay , do you know what type of noises were coming from her apartment ?" The doctor asked another question.
"Well I don't know how to describe but it was like glasses being shattered and when I did enter the apartment , I saw many glasses on the floor" Nuri answered immediately.
Then the doctor placed a few more questions to know better for your case and Nuri always answered honestly which was a good thing.
~ Random cliff hanger
I am sorry that this story is not as fun to read but I will try my best to make the story a bit better !!