Part 17

You followed sunghoon all the way till the 3rd floor skipping the 2nd floor where you normally should be going since your room was there but you wanted to meet the birthday boy aswell.
"Do you think he is still awake?" Sunghoon asked you practically telling you to guess the answer.
"I am 100% sure he is still awake , I mean it's his birthday night !" You smiled as you spoke.
"I hope you meant that" Sunghoon added chuckling as he knocked on the door of the main room in the apartment floor which was the kitchen joined with the living room.

A cat looking alike boy opened the door with a bright smile.
"You are here!!" The boy said.
"Yesss! And is he still awake ?" Sunghoon asked the boy as he was about to answer the question but he got interrupted by another voice.
"JUNGWON-AH!! IS IT SUNGHOON HYUNG ??" You heard a deep voice asking in a loud voice from the interior.
"Well you see , he is awake !" Jungwon answered.
"YAS!! You were right Ynnie!!" Sunghoon said in a happy tone.
"Huh ? Ynnie?" The boy named Jungwon mumbled confused as his eyebrows raised until he saw you.
"OH!! I didn't see you there , hehe sorry , are you ynnie?" Jungwon spoke embarrassed.
"Hahah it's okay !! And I am Yn not ynnie , sunghoon just invented the nickname for me haha" without even realising , you were already having a good time talking to these boys.

"Come inside !! You sound like someone Niki would love to meet !" Jungwon said based on your sweet reply.
"Niki ? Is it the birthday boy??" You questioned confused.
"I see sunghoon has already told you about him!! Well come inside now , he still has no idea that it's his brithday lol" Jungwon whispered incase Niki was available to hear your conversation.
Just like jungwon said , you entered their living room which kind of felt illegal since they weren't someone you were extremely close to but Sunghoon was gonna be meeting you a lot as the male mc so you thought of getting closer to him as friends.

You took your heels off at the entrance of the room where some other shoes were sitting organised on the floor.
Your feet finally met with the soft but cold ground giving your feet a break from those high heels.
"Shhh don't make a noise , I will prepare the other members for the surprise so you two should already go to the kitchen and light up the birthday candles" jungwon informed you two in a whisper sentence as you both nodded and headed to the kitchen.
Meanwhile jungwon headed off to the living room where the rest of the members were watching movies together as he secretly tapped on each of their shoulders and told them to go to the kitchen except for Niki who was only focused on the film.

Jungwon quietly walked over to the kitchen to check if everyone was ready or not.
"Okay I will get him here !!" Jungwon whispered as all the lights were already turned off.
He left once again to call Niki for 'dinner' .

A few moments passed by quickly along with jungwon and Niki arriving in the kitchen quickly aswell.
Jungwon came first so he would be together in the group of people wishing him happy birthday while Niki was walking slow since he was already sleepy.
~ Cliff hanger