Part 9

It was now the December 8th 2022 , the day you decided to release your new solo song 'Gone'. ( you can take 'Gone' by Rosé as an example! )
You had no idea what your fans would think about the sudden reappearance of you on the social media but to your shock , your m/v was only posted for 12 minutes but it had already gained 178.2k views already.
It was a bit shocking because you were just an average kpop idol , maybe your song was just too good.
A tear of happiness actually escaped your eyes , you couldn't believe a 5 days work on a normal song would be such a good hit.

You decided to read some of the comments under the music video and to your shock there wasn't even a single negative comment about your song.

"THIS SONG IS SO SAD BUT THE VIBE IS SO GOOD!! YN NEVER DISAPPOINTS🤭" Commented by @Hyunjin's_girl143 , this comment made you chuckle because it was similar to what your ceo had said to you a few days ago.

"I was actually scared that Yn wouldn't be even coming back from her hiatus but to my shock she came back with something that now made a history in kpop" Commented by @Yn's_n.01fan.4ever , this one made you smile proudly.

You smiled happily in every commented you were reading about your song.

Soon you got a call from your manager : "hello?" Your manager said.
"Oh good morning Mrs.kim!" You greeted your manager through the phone.
"Good morning to you too Kang Yn ! I called you to congratulate on your new song and also to inform that you have been chosen as the next female MC for the music shows along with park sunghoon from Enhypen" She congratulated making you even more happier than you already were.
"WAIT FOR REAL?? I GOT CHOSEN AS THE FEMALE MC??" You couldn't hide your excitement at all , you  wanted to be a mc for the award shows since your debut and it's finally happening.
"Yess Kang Yn , I can tell you are already excited! Your fans are gonna love your new reappearance to the kpop industry this way even more!" Your manager kindly said.
"I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MY FANS!!" You again said in an excited voice.
"HAHA thats obvious Kang Yn , now you should get a good night sleep because you have to attend the mama awards show tomorrow as the mc at 5pm ! Good night and good luck!" Your manager wished you a good luck in a kind voice tone making you just more happier.
"Thank you and good night!!" You bid your goodbye to her for the day and headed off to sleep.

<<The next day>>
You woke up first thing in the morning at 9am , you pretty much slept for 11 hours which you had never expected to get as you were used to sleeping only for around 5 hours or sometimes only for 2 hours.
Life as a kpop idol was technically tough but you always fought your way for your dream as an idol.
"Good morning world~" you said while stretching your arms straight up after lifting your torso up from the bed.
Then you got out of the bed and made your bed before heading to the bathroom to take a refreshing shower as it's your favourite way to start a day in your life.

After showering you changed into a comfortable outfit as you still had a lot of time till the awards show so you decided to go for shopping with yunjinn but first you had to text her.

"Heyy yunjinn!!" - You texted
"Oh good morning ynnie!!" - Yunjin texted back
"Are you up for a shopping spree with me?" - you texted
"With you?! I AM DOWN FOR IT!!" - Yunjinn texted back making you giggle a bit.
"Okayyy I'm on my way to the dorms!" - You texted
                                                                                        -seen by Yunjinn

You took your purse and headed down to the garage of your apartment building in the Seoul city.
Then you quickly drove off to the location of the apartment building where your dormitory was located at.