Part 12

~ Someone's pov ~

The makeup artist was doing my makeup while I was scrolling on my phone until I heard the door to this room being opened, I lightly turned my head around when I saw a few steps entering the room.
It was one of the managers and a girl , she was pretty , I suddenly felt drawn to her.
"Daebag~" I amazingly mumbled as I just kept staring at her beauty from head to toe , even her style was extremely stunning and elegant.
"Uhmm Sunghoon-shi?" The makeup artist said bringing me back to my senses.
"Oh sorry!" I apologised embarrassed but oh well , what could I do when there was the most drop dead  gorgeous girl standing right infront of me.

~ End of sunghoon's pov ~

You just entered the room that you were apparently being styled in and you were actually shocked when you saw the most drop dead handsome guy ever but you didn't show your shock to stay professional.
"Please sit on the chair next to sunghoon, the makeup artist will soon start doing your makeup once she is done with sunghoon's!" your manager said to you before leaving the room leaving you confused on who sunghoon was but you just sat next to that handsome boy since he was the only one whose makeup was being done at the moment.
You watched as a few of the idols were getting prepared by the stylists probably for the show but you had no idea who they were.

Soon a stylist came towards you with an outfit or better known as a long dress with a slit and a pair of black heels.
"Here is your outfit for the show Kang Yn!" The stylist warmly and kindly said to you as she handed the outfit to you soon after.
"Oh thank you!" You thanked the stylist for the outfit and headed towards the changing rooms to get changed into that outfit before your makeup would be done.
You wore the long black dress that had a slit on the right side giving you that sexy yet the elegant look.

After that you headed back to the makeup vanity table where you were sitting on earlier as the makeup artist doing the makeup on the boy whom you found handsome earlier finally came towards you to do your makeup this time.
"Oh Heyy Kang Yn Right ?" She kindly asked for your name so that she knew what makeup style to do on you based on your position for the music show.
"YUPP!" You replied.
"So you are the new mc? Well I know the perfect makeup style for you, you will be the most stunning girl there!" She said technically complimenting you which made you blush for some reason as she immediately started working on your makeup.

<<After 20 mins>>
Your makeup was surprisingly done really fast yet it looked so professional and good.
"WOAHH!! Amazingggg" you said looking at yourself in the mirror with the finished results of the makeup.
"Glad you liked it" the makeup artist smiled showing her gummy smile which perfectly matched her beauty itself.
"Like ???" You said which made her a bit scared that you actually didn't liked it at the end...
"Nope you are wrong , actually I LOVE IT!!" You said with a happy tone making her sigh in relief.
"You scared me for a second haha" she laughed acting heartbroken by holding the chest with both hands.
"HAHA I am sorry !!" You apologised why laughing at her acting which was surprisingly good and funny at the same time.
"It's okay! Anyways you better go with sunghoon in the first Car for the show since the MC's are expected to be there earlier !" She said making you nod your head in agreement.
"Alright ! I'll leave now , see you soon!" You bid goodbye to the artist and headed outside of the building.
The Car was already parked outside waiting for the idols to enter...well only for you because sunghoon was already inside sitting on one of the backseats.

"Sorry for coming a bit late!" You apologised just incase you were late but you didn't really knew if you were late or not.
You sat on the backseat aswell , then the driver spoke answering your statement.
"You are just in time Kang Yn!" The driver kindly said as you sighed in relief and the driver soon started driving.