Part 18

Niki's PoV
I was focused on the movie when suddenly I got interrupted by jungwon calling me for dinner.
I didn't even noticed if sunghoon came home already or not but I was too sleepy to think anymore.
I slowly walked over to the kitchen hungry but sleepy.
The room was dark for some reason , all the lights were turned off so I was about to switch turn the lights on when I suddenly heard my members.
"HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NIKI-AH!!" They sang making me feel awake once again.
Wait what ?!
It's my birthday ??
I had completely forgotten about it , omg I turned 18 already.
Damm time flew by so fast.
"Welcome to adulthood! Happy 18th birthday and cheers to the exciting journey ahead!" Now it was only Heeseung hyung who said this sentence.
I can't believe it , I've turned into an adult now??
"Woah~ I cannot believe it , I'VE BECOME AN ADULT!!" I couldn't get any happier about my birthday.
"Blow the candles Niki !!" Sunoo said in his angelic voice followed by his cute smile.
Immediately following his words , I blew the candles making my wish as the lights finally switched back on.
I was confused on how the lights got turned on when all 6 of the members were infront of me and the light switch was behind me...?
"Look behind you niki , you have a new friend!!" Sunghoon hyung cheerfully said making me confused as i looked behind me like he said.
My eyes met with a young girl around my age , she looked extremely familiar to me.
"Wait.. RIKI??" She stopped in middle of her sentence as she quickly shouted my birth name.. if she knew my brith name then is she...
"YN ?!?!" I screamed the moment I realised who she was as I immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly.
"ITS BEEN 5 YEARS OH MY GOD!!" I excitedly said in the hug as my hyung fell into confusion from my actions.
"I missed you Riki!! You've grown so tall oh lord" She said proudly making me smile even more brighter.
"Wait y'all know eachother ??!" I heard Sunghoon hyung ask.
"YESS!! We are childhood bestfriends from Okayama !!" I excitedly answered to his question pulling out of the hug as sunghoon hyung's lips formed a 'o' shape.
- End of Niki's PoV

"Well what are we waiting for ? Cut the cake Niki!" Jake said as his eyes were already lighting up to taste the pink cake.
"Wait why is the cake pink.. SUNGHOON HYUNGGGGGG" Niki screamed realising the cake was in a Color he hated the most.
"HAHAHA I DID IT ON PURPOSE" Sunghoon added laughing his @$$ off at the reaction of the maknae.
"I would've chased you all the way from here to Busan if it weren't for my special day" Niki mumbled playfully glaring at his hyung which seemed cute and it led everyone in the room to a laughter.
"Fine sorry hehehe" Sunghoon apologised while chuckling.

The brithday boy finally cuted a slice of cake as everyone clapped their hands with joy.
The night went pretty well with the boys and the brithday boy aswell.
You happened to watch a film with them till it was 2am.
"OMO I NEED TO GO NOW YALL" your eyes widened when you saw the time shown on your phone as the movie ended at the same time too.
"Yah yn-ah chill your @$$ up , you haven't changed a bit HAHA" The birthday boy laughed at your reaction to the time.
"I hate you" you said showing him a middle finger.
"I thought you had a crush on me" Niki smirked while saying that which made you turn red.
"Shh we don't talk about that anymore" Your heartbeat was fast as a rocket at the moment and sunghoon didn't seemed to be loving the conversation at all.

"I'll get going now , it was awesome hanging out with y'all" you flew out the door all flustered and your heartbeat still pacing inhumane speed.

"Ugh why did he had to bring that up" You cursed underneath your breath at nothing while walking down the stairs.
"Why did I get all flustered when he brought that up ? It's not like I still have a crush on him" you spoke to yourself in your mind confused about your feelings.

After a few moments you arrived at your dorm floor where it was pitch dark and quiet which ran some cold shivers down your spine.
You quickly unlocked the password of your dorm room and entered it without making much noise so none of the girls would wake up to them.
~ To be continued