Part 13

You arrived at the venue or better known as the biggest stadium in Seoul , there were already millions of fans with different fandom lightsticks but you didn't noticed any of your fandom's light sticks anywhere making you a bit upset.
That was until you were at the backstage which was under the stage , also the backstage was close to the V.I.P area and now you saw the V.I.P area filled with almost only your fandom making you giggle because for some reason they only brought V.I.P tickets.

The group called "Straykids" were in charge of the performances while at the backstage you were just talking with the staffs since you had nothing else do for the moment.
"You must be excited to be the new Mc!" One of the staffs said smiling happily for you.
"Hmm yeah I am excited but also nervous!!" You answered making her shake her head playfully with a smile.
"Don't be !! You are gonna do all fine ! Your ethereal beauty and your amazing angelic voice will make the speech even better!" The young looking beautiful staff encouraged you making you feel much better with her words.
"Now I feel better haha thank you!" You thanked her for making you feel more confident and less nervous.
"No problem!" She replied and right at that moment , one of the staffs turned the tv on so you could watch the opening performance live from the backstage.

Everyone gathered around the couch and watched the performance with different reaction to every single of straykids dance moves.

After about 5 minutes the opening performance was finally done with the best ending pose from each of the members as the stage became dark and all the straykids members ran backstage so you the mc's can go on stage now.

You immediately heard many footsteps more like running steps coming from the side of your ear , it was the boys that just performed on stage.
You high fives each of those boys thanking and congratulating them for the mesmerising performance they just performed when suddenly a staff came running out of nowhere.
"SUNGHOON, YN!! YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE!!" The female staff was so in a hurry that she had to scream both of your names without your surname which the staffs should be using to be respectful towards the idols.
You chuckled at the staff worrying so much about it but eventually you started running slowly to the stage behind sunghoon who was practically leading the way.

Both you and sunghoon stepped on the small parted stage platform as it immediately started elevating up until it was completely touching the rest of the stage.

Both you and sunghoon walked on stage with a mic each and a few small papers along with a few envelopes where the winners for each award was written and other speech lines you had to say on the live broadcast.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! You just experienced one of the best performances by Straykids earlier!..." You started the speech as sunghoon continued it just like it was written on the small paper cards that you two were reading.
"Yep that was really good! And now we would like to also announce you the mama award winners of this year!..." Sunghoon continued the speech as if it was a conversation.
"So are you all ready?!" You asked the audience as they immediately started screaming and waving their idol's lightsticks making you smile at the reaction of the audience on your question.

"Artist of the Year goes to..." you were preparing the fans to hear the answer.
"NEW JEANS!!!" Both of you together said that out loud after opening the envelope that had the winner's name written in.
The fans cheered out loud screaming and jumping happily on the stadium as the new jeans members stood up from their seats and headed to the stage happily to claim the award but also to give a thank you speech.

After their speech you continued announcing the next winners.
"Best music video goes to..." Sunghoon started.
"BLACKPINK'S KIM JISOO!!!" Again both of you shouted through the mic with a proud smile but sadly the Idol wasn't present there so you had move onto the next one immediately.

"Favourite Asian male group goes to...." You started the sentence this time.
"ENHYPEN!!!" You screamed while reading the letter on the envelope meanwhile sunghoon was completely zoned out as the 6 other members were now walking towards the big stage.
When the other memebers reached the stage and when jungwon was about to hold the trophy , it finally clicked on sunghoon's head that him and his group had won an award.
"Wait w-what" he mumbled processing whatever just happened before he zoned out.
The crowd reacted by laughing at his confused face.
~ Cliff hanger