Part 6

After the questions Nuri was asked , she went back to your hospital room where you were still lying on the bed with a breathing tube on your mouth.
She sat on the chair waiting for you to wake up , it was unbelievable of what she had done to save  your life.
She was just a stranger who was your neighbour but she did everything to save a life of a person who was nothing more than a neighbour to her.
Soon your fingers slowly started moving as your eyes also started to slowly open which meant you were regaining your consciousness.
Nuri immediately pressed the emergency button on your bedside to call the doctors because you gave signs that you could be awake.
By the time the doctor had arrived , you were already awake as Nuri a young girl was standing next to your hospital bed smiling because she had just saved a life.
"Good morning Mrs.Kang , how are you feeling ?" A doctor asked first thing about your health.
"Tired... tired of this world" was the first thing you said leaving both the doctor and nuri a bit speechless.
"You mean.. you don't wanna live anymore?" The doctor asked a bit unsure of what your answer meant.
"Hmm" You replied helpless as the doctor sighed while nuri was also a bit too sad after hearing your answer.
"Mrs.kang Yn , this is a life and death situation you are talking about" The doctor spoke again.
"And I choose death..." you had just woke up but you were more than serious as those words escaped your mouth.
The doctor couldn't response to you at this point anymore so the female doctor just left the room.
"So yn is your name..." Nuri spoke as you hummed in response.
"But why Yn...? such a beautiful name is given to you , don't you think you should stay strong for the person who gave you such a beautiful name ?" Nuri was trying her best to get you back to your senses rather on any death things.
"Stay strong...? Tsk for who should ? Huh for who?" You replied laughing as if you had lost your mind.
"Please Yn... Don't say this" Nuri said.
"Why do you care? I am just a stranger to you" Your words kind of hurted Nuri but she didn't let those words hurt her because she knew you were not such kind of person to say those types of words.
"You might be a stranger to me but you are a human , just like me. You are me but in a different blood" Even though Nuri was a bit younger than any other adult out there , her words seem to making somewhat sense to you and were now making you regret of the thoughts about leaving the world for good.
"I-" you couldn't even form a sentence as you were brought back to your senses faster than expected from a 16 year old girl like Nuri.
"It's okay , you don't have to answer as long as you understand what I meant by those words I said , I am happy" Nuri smiled brightly , the smile that automatically made you smile aswell without any realisations of your actions.
"Thank you Nuri.. for saving me and making me realise my worth... well thank you for everything you did" You were more than thankful to this 16 year old girl who was brave enough to save you despite her fears.
"It was nothing, I did what I had to" Nuri replied and lightly hugged you sot hat she wouldn't hurt your wounds even more.
~ To be continued