Part 8

Unexpected || small series || part 8 ||
It was the first time you were going back to your dorm and you had no idea of what the reactions of your group memebers would be after finding out you are finally back.

You rang the bell pf the apartment building given as the dorm for your group but of course there were 2 other kpop groups on the apartment building as it was 4 floored building and the first floor was just a lobby.
Each of the floors were extremly big so the building was quite tall as every idol living in the building technically had their own individual rooms but they had the rooms on the same floor as the rest of their tram members making it easier to find your teammates if needed.

"Hello?" A female answered through the calling thing just incase someone rang the door bell and you rang the bell to one of your teammates.
"Hey Yunjinn! It's Yn" You said excitedly of what her reaction could be after finding out that you are finally back.
"OMG YN??YEJIN , HYEJIN , JI-HYE , YN IS BACKKK!!" You could hear Yunjinn call out the other girls with excitement in her voice.
"WAIT WHAT???" You could hear all the girls scream the same answer with shock and excitement through the phone.
"YN?? OPEN THE DOOR HURRY UP YUNJINN , I MISSED HER" What yejin said screamingly was loud enough for you to hear it from the phone yunjinn was holding.
Then you heard a noise from the door indicating yunjinn has gave you the access to enter the building without any keys.

While going up the stairs , you couldn't help but smile brightly after hearing all the excitement the girls had after hearing your voice in such a long time.
By then when you finally reached 3rd floor you were tired from walking up all the stairs , each stairs were long because of the building itself was tall.
"Damm why did you take the stairs HAHA" HYEJIN laughed after seeing your tired state making you chuckle as she was the youngest and was just having fun seeing you tired.
"You could've taken the stairs dude" Ji-hye was now chuckling making you realise the dumbest thing you did.
"DUMBASS ME" Now you were roasting yourself which sounded so amusing to the girls and you couldn't blame them for laughing at your words because it really was funny.

"AYY our ynnie is now already old , she is having back problems already" Yunjinn jokingly said seeing you hold your back tired.
You rolled your eyes and said : "Aren't y'all gonna give me a welcome hug or something??" You acted betrayed and sad as the girls now felt guilty for laughing at you without even giving you a hug.
Seeing their guilty face made you burst out into laughter.
"Okay okay I will forgive y'all but in one condition" you stopped laughing and said that because the girls were still pouting with guilty feeling.
"What is it?" Hyejin asked.
"You gotta make me my favourite ramen!" You added.
"THATS EASY" they all said together and ran to hug you , the hug was so tight to the point you almost tripping over the stairs.
"Easy easy , I almost tripped" you said chuckling at the girls behaviour , they seriously did missed you.
~ To be continued