Part 13

Part 13

Mini and Shakuntala were watching tv in living room at night after having dinner. A romantic movie was playing on tv. Mini was fully engrossed in it as she was imagining herself in place of heroine and Neil in place of hero again and again. A romantic scene came where hero heroine were about to kiss. Mini kept looking at the screen totally captivated by it as she remembered numerous incidents when Neil tried coming close to her. She started feeling hot in her body even when fan was on full speed. Her throat went dry as hero heroine came closer and she held her breath when hero heroine kissed on screen.

"Hey bhagwan! Ye aajkal ki movies, kitni ashleelta dikhate hain is sab mein." Shakuntala commented and looked at Mini expecting her reply or giggles. But she saw Mini was totally into movie and she didn't even reacted to her statement. Mini clutched the end of her saree pallu as if to hold her emotions when hero heroine started making out. For the first time Mini could feel the desires rising in her body. She felt extremely uncomfortable as she didn't know what is happening to her. Her every fiber of the body screamed for attention, to be touched...by a man...no not any man...by Neil. Suddenly she felt her heart was on fire. She wanted to be in Neil's arms more than ever. Her breath become shallow and that's when Shakuntala shook her out of her reverie. "Mini, are you alright?" Shakuntala asked. "Yes, yes I am fine. I think I should sleep. Its very late. Good night." Mini said all flustered and ran in her room.

Mini locked the door and took deep breaths to calm down.This was new to her. She didn't know what happened to her back there. Why she craved for Neil so much in that moment? She never used to like such scenes in movies then why she was liking it now and more astonishing fact was why the hell she was imagining Neil and herself in those scenes? Why her body feels it is burning from inside? God! She will go mad like this. She needed help. She threw away her saree and went into the bathroom to have cold shower. As the cold water washed down the heat in her head, she came out of bathroom wrapping a towel around her body. As she opened the cupboard to find a pair of nightclothes she couldn't help but wonder did Neil felt like this always around her? That's why he never left any chance to come close to her? Was he going through the same torture? Is that's the reason why everyone gives so much importance to physical expression of love? By the time she wore her clothes she was now feeling horrible to push away Neil from her everytime.

Mini came out in the garden and contemplated sending another message to Neil. She wanted to say sorry; she wanted to say that now she understands his feelings. More than anything, she wanted him back. With shaking hands she typed the message, "Neil..." she thought and thought hard but all of a sudden her mind was filled with hundreds of things she wanted to say him and she was stuck because of loss of words. She didn't know how to say these things. So she just pressed the send button without writing anything more. She waited for him to reply, to take over this conversation but as usual he didn't respond. Mini threw away the phone in anger. "I hate you Neil." She cried. Shakuntala saw her sitting on a swing in the garden. She was crying, her hairs were wet, she ran away from the living room after that... "Oh! I see." Shakuntala exclaimed. With all the life experiences she possessed, it didn't took much time for Shakuntala to make 2+2 and understand Mini's situation. She decided they will go to Delhi as soon as possible. Dont know when it will be possible for Neil to clme here so better they go there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mini, pass me the curry please." Shakuntala asked on dining table while having lunch. Mini handed her over the bowl. "Have you told Neil that you have learned making this curry perfectly as its his favorite?" Shakuntala asked while having another serving of it. "No babes, he hasn't called me since he left. And to be honest I don't think it bothers him what I do what I don't do. I am no one in his life. Aur ab mujhe bhi koi fark nahi padta. Main koi mari nahi ja rahi hoon unse baat karne ke liye." Mini replied barely hiding her tears.