Epilogue

4 years later

"I am so excited maa, cant believe Minnu will be awarded tonight." Neil shared his excitement with Shakuntala. "Award toh milna hi tha. Wo hai hi itni talented. Cant believe in just few years she has done so much. Not only she manages the whole house but also finds time for social work. She is really doing great work by helping under privilege children to horn their talent in music and fine arts. The local govt. has rightly decided to honour her. She deserves it." Shakuntala replied.

Both of them together with Minnu's father went to attend award function. After few cultural programs they presented the award to Mini."Thanks you so much for giving me this award. Whatever I am today is just because of my family, specially my husband Neil Oberoi. He helped me in finding myself, discovering my talent in music then only I was able to help others in identifying their talent. I dedicate this award to him and to my babes without whom nothing of this could be possible. She was there with me always. She groomed me, taught me how to balance it all." Mini gave her speech and made an announcement that they are going to start their academy of music and fine arts from next year to give free education to under privileged children. Neil was very proud on her Minnu today.

All of them returned home. Neil had arranged a small party to celebrate Minnu's success. All her friends were invited. "Kya yaar Mini, kitni boring party hai koi adventure hi nahi." Montu commented. "Achha to tumhe adventure chahiye. Chalo phir." Mini signaled them to come out. They all went to the mango farm and she gestured them to have fun and take as many mangoes from tree as they want. "Tum nahi aaogi?" Montu asked her. "No, tum jao maze karo." Mini refused.

Neil and Shakuntala also came outside to see her giggling with her friends. "If you want you can join them. Go, have a taste of that old life." Neil encouraged her. But she shook her head in no and turned to go inside. "Hey! What happened? Jao na tum bhi un sab ke sath. Kuch hua hai kya? Aur tumne stage par bhi kaha ki hum agle saal se academy khol rahe hain. Hamari baat to isi saal kholne ki thi na? Neil asked with concern.

"Nothing has happened till now but about to happen. I will be busy this year so cant concentrate on academy and also I cant climb trees in this situation." Mini replied looking down shyly. "In what situation?" Neil asked in confusion. But Shakuntala who was standing there understood at once. She hugged Mini, "Oh God! Thanks for this wonderful news. Mini, I am so happy for you."

"Arre koi mujhe kuch batayega ye sab kya ho raha hai?" Neil asked in frustration. "Offo, buddhu ram, tum papa banne wale ho." Shakuntala answered as she hit him lightly on his head. "What! Is that true Minnu?" Neil asked. Mini nodded in yes feeling extremely shy to say anything. "Oh my God! So my child bride will give birth to our child...quite fascinating." Neil said while Mini just hugged him.

They welcomed their daughter Arya after nine months and Mini took her in her arms. "I promise I will see to it that you my daughter, grow up into a beautiful woman not a jhalli like me because every Minnu is not lucky to have Neil in her life." She whispered to her. "No my jungli billi, let her discover her own personality, be one her kind. I am sure this little billi will make us proud." Neil replied as he caressed Arya's cheek. Shakuntala took some money out from her purse and twirl it around over her children then distributed it into the staff. Her family was complete. While Ashok, Naeem bi and her grandparents congratulated them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.