Part 11

Part 11

Day 1 after Neil left Mini at her house.

"Arre Mini, stop. Have your breakfast first." Ashok reminded his over excited daughter who was back in her masti mood and in her old avtar i.e. T shirt, lose fitting jeans and cap.

"No papa, all my friends have come. I will be late. I am going with them and will return only in evening. I'll eat later." Mini shouted before grabbing her cricket bat and running out of her house.

"But Neil told me that your music teacher will come in afternoon. You'll miss your class. Please return on time." Ashok reminded her again.

"Offo papa. I don't want to attend any class. It was just for time pass as I didn't have anything to do there. But now I am back and here I will not get any time for all that. Aap guruji ko mana kar dena aane ke liye." Mini replied and ran out not giving any chance to Ashok to say anything further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3

"Hold on your horses. I wont let you go out without eating anything today. Yesterday also you return only in late evening. And I talked with your guruji yesterday. He said its not good to miss your practice sessions for your singing. So I have asked him to come in the evening today. Please make sure to come on time." Ashok said as he served breakfast to Mini.

"papa, itne dino baad toh mujhe masti karne ka mauka mila hai friends ke sath. Yaha mujhe rokne tokne wala koi nahi hai. So I will do whatever makes me happy. Please don't stop me." Mini replied as she gobbled her food.

"But Mini, listen to me..." Ashok tried to explain. "Wait for me guys, I am coming." Mini didn't let him complete and ran out when she heard her friends calling her name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5

"Let's not play cricket today. I am bored. Lets go to river side and play there." Mini gave idea and instantly all her friends agreed.

"Ok, enough for now. I am tired today and hungry also. So lets go back to home." Mini suggested after few hours around afternoon.

"What? Back to home...so soon. No way, Lets be here till evening." Montu replied not liking the idea to go back so soon.

"Hmm, then you guys carry on. I really don't feel like playing anymore today so I am going back." Mini replied. She didn't know why but she was bored today. Since few days she is playing with her friends just like old times and also enjoying but don't know why she is feeling bit out of place suddenly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7

"Come on yaar Mini, where is your focus. You missed the simple catch." Chhotu shouted.

"My focus is on the game. You didn't bowl nicely." Mini shouted back.

After another few minutes she again misfield due to which their team lost the match. "Kya yaar Mini, ever since you have got married, you have lost your touch. We lost this match because of you only." Montu commented.