Part 4

Part 4

"Stay quiet and stand properly, stop moving." Naeem bi ordered as she was trying to make saree pleats for Mini and Mini just made faces looking at her. She was tired now. Its been a week since this Naeem bi has arrived and she has been pain in the ass from day one for Mini. When she got to know that Mini's marriage was fix she had laughed on Mini for almost 10 minutes straight. "I cant believe someone has the courage to marry this jhalli girl of your Ashok." Naeem bi had said earning an angry glare from Mini. Once Mini's father had told Naeem bi about the whole thing, how they got this proposal and for what he has called Naeem bi, she was acting like a Hitler. She had took it upon herself that she will teach all the girly things to Mini and ever since then she has been constantly bossing around her.

"Now do this yourself." Naeem bi now asked Mini to make saree pleats again all by herself. Mini tried few times but couldn't do it. Atlast after some 5 attempts she managed to make very messy pleats and before she could tuck them in it slipped from her hands. "F**k this! I am tired of it. Why is it so necessary to wear sarees? Its so bloody difficult and on the top of that its not even comfortable. I swear if I got the person who invented this pathetic dress I will strangle him to death." Mini shouted and threw the saree away. "Itne bade khandan ki bahu banne wali ho shadi ke baad saree nahi toh kya apne ye ladko wale pant shirt pehen kar ghumogi? Chupchap khadi raho aur seekho. Cant believe how dumb you can be....pura din ho gaya aur ek saree pehen ni nahi aayi." Naeem bi scolded her.

Mini wanted to scream at her but then one of the kid from her gang came in the window and gestured her to come out. Mini saw him and nodded her head. She started thinking of some idea to get rid of this Naeem bi. "Naeem bi, sorry, please aap ek bar aur khud pehen kar bata dijiye na main pakka seekh jaungi." Mini requested in sweet voice. "Ok, give to me and learn properly." Naeem bi took saree from her hands and started tying it around her waist. When she was busy looking down Mini snatched the one corner of saree from her hands and started wrapping it around her whole body. Naeem bi kept shouting but Mini kept laughing at her and at the end she wrapped the saree around her mouth tightly. Mini quickly changed in her favorite jeans and t shirt and jumped from the window to join her friends while Naeem bi tried to stop her but due to the saree she couldn't move and instead hopped towards the window only to fall with face first on the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shakuntala we heard you gave Neil's marriage proposal to that wild daughter of Ashok Khurana. Is it true? Neil is like some prince and that girl...she is one wild, uncouthed girl. And apart from this, Ashok is just your servant. There is no match neither in the boy and girl nor in the class and status." Shakuntala's friends who had come home for kitty party shared their doubts. "I know Saroj but Neil ki zidd ke aage mujhe haar maanni padi."Shakuntala replied. "Kya zidd?" another friend asked. "He says he has fallen in love with that mango thief and he will only marry her. If I tried to fix his marriage with some other girl then he will leave the house immediately and wont get married his whole life." Shakuntala explained.

"What? Such strong feelings for that chorni! Has she done some black magic over your son or what?" one more friend asked. "I don't know. Neil says he has never seen a girl more beautiful than her and its like they are made for each other." Shakuntala replied. "Hmm...sambhal kar rehna Shakuntala. Tera beta toh abhi se us chorni ke peechhe deewana hai kahi aisa na ho shadi ke baad tujhe importance dena hi chhod de." Saroj tried to put doubt in Shakuntala's mind. "No, this can never happen. Neil is young...I can understand his state of mind right now...young rebellious love....but he can never disrespect me for anyone. Neil ke papa ke jaane ke baad hum dono maa bete hi ek dusre ka sahara bane hain...Neil will never defy me." Shakuntala replied proudly. "Hum bhi dekhte hain...kab tak tumhara beta tumhari sunta hai. Shadi ke baad achhe achhe shravan kumar bhi badal jaate hain aur tumhare case mein toh Neil pehle se hi is kadar fidaa hai us ladki par." Saroj laughed and everyone else joined her while Shakuntala become worried for the first time as she thought can Mini snatch her son away from her?