💗Kacy Angst HCs💗

(WARNING: MENTION OF ATTEMPT KIDNAPPING AND ABUSE)

-Kacy's cat hairband was a last memory of her mom before they passed.

-Her mom always liked to style her hair in pigtails when she was still alive.

-Kacy still misses both her parents very much along with her sister.

-She and Karmen lived in a bad orphanage which was run by their old caretaker Evelyn.

-She and Karmen were mostly abused by her until they left along with the other living orphans.

-She and Karmen were also abused by their caretaker Evelyn and her boyfriend Nathaniel. (Who also played tons of bad games with both of them. (Including Firetruck)).

-She was once nearly kidnapped by a group of strangers, but luckily Karmen saved her by beating them up and taking them to the police.

-She actually has a few scars from the near incident to this day, but she's doing fine now.

-Whenever she feels scared, She would always sleep with Karmen or Blake just in case.

-She has nightmares about Karmen leaving her or dying. (But she always assure her she wouldn't.)

-One bully ripped a drawing of her and her parents and she beat them up for it.

-She and River didn't get along much before because River wanted to break her innoncence and optimmisim, but he grew closer to the point where he wanted to protect her.

-Whenever she feels scared or depressed, she would mostly hide in her bedroom out of fear.

-She didn't know what happened back then until Karmen told her everything.

-She then hated her caretaker and her boyfriend for everything, including hurting her and Karmen.

(Ngl, The kidnapping part was one of the parts that made me hesistate to post it....)