🪄🃏 Milo/Miles Headcannons 🃏🪄

-Milo has a soft spot for animals. (Most specifically bunnies, goats, sheep, lamb, dogs, cats and birds)

-Milo has a habit of refering himself in third person in his stage persona.

-Milo's favorite color is purple and white.

-He highlighted some parts of his hair purple.

-He owns a lot of makeup kits during his stage show.

-Whenever he's NOT in his Milo persona. (Also known as Miles) He would pretend that he doesn't know who Milo is.

-He has a baby goat named Finn.

-He lives with his Mentor Steve after his parents died.

-He used to live in the country side a long time ago before becoming a magician.

-He got his love for magic from his dad.

-He met Kai in a train track alleyway after one of his magic shows.

-He and Kai became good friends after that.

-Sometimes Kai would sometimes assist him in his magic shows. (He retired to focus on his mental health)

-He owns a bunny plushie named "Lil' Carrots"

-He doesn't like gore, and gets sick easily when seeing it.

-He and his mentor sometimes go to town to town for performing their magic shows.

-He has a habit of tugging/pulling his hat down when he's scared, nervous or just plain embarrased.

-He secretly has a habit of crossdressing. (But he keeps it a secret)

-His favorite color is purple.

Btw, The fact about Milo owning a rabbit is disowned, cause honestly..... I don't think I could see it that way. Sorry...

Let's just say the rabbit died or something... (Cuz... I don't really see the whole Milo bunny thing in my mind.)