🍸🏍🖤Karmen HCs🖤🏍🍸

-Karmen and Kacy are orphans.

-She used to be part of a motorbike gang during Middle School. (Might or might not be in good speaking terms with them.)

-She got her love of motorcross from her dad.

-She and Kacy were part of Evelyn's Heavenly House for orphans. (She doesnt like Evelyn for what she did and left it along with Kacy and a few living orphans.)

-Due to their living conditions not being so good, Karmen and Kacy were forced to live in a small apartment.

-Karmen suffered trust issues during her childhood while protecting her.

-She works at a bar to pay for her and Kacy.

-She has eyebags due to overworking a lot.

-She met Blake when he was injured during one of his missions and helped him out.

-Due to Karmen suffering trust issues, She would always bring Kacy with her to work for protection, but after meeting Blake and dating him, She would leave Kacy with Blake.

-She doesn't participate in much crimes as she used to in the past, But still does. JUST only in minor ocassions.

-She likes to do graffiti and art in her freetime.

-When Karmen found out Kacy has a pocket knife, She was hesistate, But allowed it. (ONLY under the condition she uses it for good reasons)

-Sometimes She likes to call her eyebags NIGHTMARE EYES.

-She discovered her sexuality during middle school when she accidentally kissed a girl during a high school party.

-Both her parents are dead.

-The reason she knows a lot of kinks is because she watched porn and got curious to watch it.

-She and some of her old biker friends are still on good terms, Though not as speaking terms much.

-She's good at fleeceball and baseball in her childhood. (She and Kacy like to play it when their parents arent home.)

I just wanted to post some Karmen HCs cuz my mind was feeling like it.

I wanted to post some Karmen and Kacy Angst HCs, but I'm too lazy.... So enjoy these for a little while.

BYE.