👞 Roy Angst HCs 👞

-Roy had a abusive father who abused him and his wife before he got arrested.

-His mom died around high school, which is why he used to deal with drugs to help her.

-He had a criminal record back in his teen years due to being bullied a lot due to his bad homelife.

-He stopped doing them when he met his wife during rehab, which was why he refused to do anymore drugs and get rid of his addiction.

-His wife died while giving birth to Franklin. (His son)

-His son, Franklin died in a motorbike accident just two weeks after his birthday. (He found out why because a guy knowingly sold him a motorbike which had faulty brakes in it.)

-When he was in high school, He often got into lots of fights while dealing with drugs to help his mom before she died.

-The main reason he wants to help River was because he reminded him of what he used to be as a teen, and why he adopted him later on.

-Every month, he would always visit his wife and son's grave by giving them flowers and candles.

-He got into shoemaking because it was something his grandparents sent him to help him with his drug addiction after he went into rehab.

-He hates abusive parents a lot because it reminded him of his dad in his past.

-The scars he had on his wrists were actually from his past when he got into lots of fistfights.

-He tried to keep his emotions in because he doesn't want River to lose his only "Parental" figure.

-He has a photo of his wife and son in his bag, which he misses deeply much. (The photo has a writing saying "The people that made my life bright".)

Time to show off some Roy HCs cuz why not?