Everything's Perfect

[A/N: This chapter contains smut and I'm just warning you to bare with me as I've never written smut before so I am very nervous to post this 😭]

If you had told Marley Billings that her life would have taken a complete U-turn since an unfortunate trip to Las Vegas, she would think you're insane.

It had been two years since the fateful weekend in which she, her brother, two lifelong friends and Alan had gone to Vegas with intents of a tame bachelor party. Only to have been drugged, lost Doug, had not one, but two weddings and get in trouble with the law and a Chinese criminal.

Ever since, so much had changed.

Stu was now engaged to an amazing woman named Lauren, who was what Marley liked to call the bright rainbow after 'Storm Melissa'. Lauren was great. She was kind, funny, sweet and an amazing partner to Stu. Just what he deserved. Their wedding was set to be in her home country of Thailand, and the day was fast approaching.

Doug and Tracy were happy as ever in married life. Even happier that Tracy was now 5 months pregnant with their first child. Marley was extremely excited to be an aunt, and was selfishly awaiting to be asked to be godmother any day now.

Marley had still kept in touch with Jade, the woman Stu had married in Vegas. She and Stu had met each other for dinner shortly after Doug's wedding, but mutually decided they weren't the right people for each other. Thankfully, it had been left on good terms.

Three weeks after Doug's wedding, Marley visited Jade in Vegas and had an amazing girls day out. She had been back again to visit her a few more times since, and constantly kept in touch over the phone.

As for Phil, things were only getting better and better. They had tried to take things slow by just going on a few dates, but even the first date ended with Marley staying at Phil's that night, then staying the night after that before she was due to work again.

Every date was just as romantic as the last. He was a true gentleman. He would buy her flowers, pull out her chair for her and constantly findings things to do or say that made her blush.

After the first few weeks, the couple were staying over at each other's places nearly every night, not wanting to leave the other unless they absolutely had to. Because of that, Marley had completely moved into Phil's house two months after Doug's wedding.

Everyone around the couple always joked about how they were somehow still in the honeymoon phase two years after getting together. And it was true. None of the excitement or the ability to get flustered at a single sentence ever left the two of them.

It was hard to remember her life before, when she and Phil were just friends who flirted every so often. But she wouldn't have it any other way.

It was a typical Thursday for Marley. She got off work at 6, her weekend officially beginning with no work on the Friday. She drove home, pulled into the drive of the beautiful home that she shared with Phil.

"Babe, I'm home." She called out as she shut the front door. Walking into the kitchen, there was no sign of him. Strange.

She made her way upstairs to the bedroom, wanting to change into some more comfortable clothes. She pulled off her top as she began looking through her dresser.

"Hey, Barbie." That familiar voice spoke from the doorway behind her. And yes, the nickname had still stuck after all this time.

Marley turned around to see him stood in the doorway, wearing only a towel that hung low around his hips, small water droplets still going down his chest to the hidden area beneath the towel.

He looked gorgeous with his hair wet and his tanned chest and abdomen on display. It was moments like these where she still felt herself getting hot at the sight of him, despite seeing it all before.