Insurance

Nearby, Stu had spotted an emergency clinic. Once they got in and explained to a receptionist that Marley had been shot, she was immediately brought to a doctor. The doctor had a look to see that the bullet had only grazed her arm, so all she would need is some stitches and it would only cost her $6.

As soon as the stitching was done, Marley paid and went back out to the guys who were in the waiting area, sporting a white bandage around her upper arm. She walked out to see Stu and Alan sat down as Phil paced the area, hands on his hips.

"Hey." She spoke and caught the attention of the three guys.

"Barbie." Phil rushed over to her and wrapped her in a tight hug, though still managing to not hurt her arm in anyway. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She assured him. He let go of her and laid a kiss on her forehead. "Bullet just grazed my arm. Eight stitches." She said as she sat down next to Stu, Phil taking the seat next to her.  "Only cost $6, how is that even possible?"

"How's any of this even possible?" Stu said, letting out a heavy sigh.

Marley looked between Phil and Stu, "It's crazy. I mean, if I was a foot to my left, I'd be dead."

"Don't say that." Phil grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it.

"What are we gonna do?" Stu asked, glancing to Marley and Phil who both didn't know.

Marley hadn't felt this helpless before, even in Vegas. When they had lost Doug, a part of her was sure he was safe. But now, she didn't have that same confidence anymore. She knew Teddy was a smart kid and could look after himself. But Bangkok was a big city that she had just gotten shot in.

Then, Alan spoke up.

"I'm sorry guys. This wasn't part of the plan."

The three of them looked at him looking sorry for himself. Marley's stomach was turning at his words. The plan? Not again.

"What plan, Alan?" Marley spoke to him through gritted teeth.

He hesitated for a moment before responding, "I've said too much already." He quickly stood and rushed out the front door of the clinic.

Marley looked at Stu, then to Phil. She could tell they were all thinking the same thing as her. In sync, they all stood and walked out of the clinic, following Alan onto the street.

"Alan, what plan?" Stu called to him.

He stopped his movements and turned to face them. "This is all Teddy's fault."

"What are you talking about, Alan?" Phil said, confused.

"Why is he even here? He's not part of the wolf pack."

"Alan." Marley looked into his eyes and spoke slowly, "What did you do?"

"It's not my fault." Alan said, defensively, "Teddy shouldn't have been sharing from his bag."

Stu furrowed his brows, "What bag?"

"The marshmallows." Alan explained, "I had a separate bag just for Teddy. But it was dark, it was hard to keep track and then you almost sat on them." He pointed at Phil. "I couldn't tell which was which. It was mayhem."

"What did you do to the marshmallows, Alan?" Phil asked him, "Alan? What did you do?"

Alan shrugged, "Well, isn't it obvious? I spiked them with muscle relaxers, and, plus, my ADHD medication."

"WHAT?" Marley and Phil yelled, in unison.

"YOU DRUGGED US AGAIN?!" Stu's face was going red.

"Not you!" Alan whined, "I just wanted to knock out Teddy for a little while so we could finally enjoy the weekend!"