Trust Me

Marley was still shocked by the photos on Teddy's phone as she made her way to find Tracy and Lauren. The two women were sat by the bar sipping cocktails, laughing during their conversation.

"There she is!" Tracy exclaimed as she noticed Marley walking towards them. "Oh my god, Marl, you need to tell Lauren about what you did."

Lauren widened her eyes, "Oh, god."

Marley let out a light laugh as she sat down with them, "Don't worry. Nothing terrible. It's just that your new husband wasn't the only one who got a tattoo this weekend."

"Shut up!" She gasped, "At least you can't see yours! Where is it? And what is it?"

She pointed at the spot on her hip that was currently covered by her dress, "Right here. Phil's name. He got one with my name on his chest."

"That's actually pretty cute." Lauren laughed, "I bet you can't wait for some alone time after this weekend."

Tracy hummed, "I bet Phil can't wait either. He did not take his eyes off you all night."

"It will be great to just relax for a few days." Marley said with a sigh, "He's got us a table in the restaurant by the beach for Tuesday night."

It was then that she noticed Tracy and Lauren exchange looks with each other. Normally, Marley was good with determining what people's expressions mean. But, she couldn't understand what these two were doing.

"What?" She furrowed her brows at them, "Do we all have plans that evening or something?"

Lauren immediately shook her head, "No! No! God, no. It's just...we were talking about that restaurant earlier." She explained and Tracy nodded along.

"Oh. Okay." Marley decided to dismiss how strange they were acting for the sake of easiness.

"Hello, ladies." Phil's voice came from behind them. Marley turned to see him walking towards them with Stu and Doug. "The band are playing one more slow song than stopping for the night."

Marley jumped up, "Come on! Let's dance." She grabbed Phil's hand and pulled him along to the dance floor, the two other couples following.

They all danced in their pairs to the final song of the night before giving hugs and saying goodnight to each other. Phil and Marley walked hand in hand back to their hotel room, letting a comfortable silence fall over.

When they walked into the room, Marley didn't hesitate to sit down and take off her high heels that had been bugging her the whole evening. Phil was also taking off his shoes and throwing his blazer to the side.

"It was a great day, huh?" Marley said, standing up again and walking towards him.

He hummed, "Amazing. But it's so, so nice to be back to just the two of us."  He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her in close and looking directly into her eyes. "Are you tired?"

She couldn't help but let out a breathy laugh. Instead of answering him, she leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back in a millisecond, a hand moving up to hold the side of her face. His tongue slipped into her mouth, making her moan out slightly.

"God, I fucking missed this." He spoke in a breathy voice. "Turn around, baby. I'll unzip your dress."

Marley did as he told her to. Once, the dress was unzipped, it fell to the floor, leaving her in her bra and underwear. She turned back around and started unbuttoning his shirt as quick as she could. She had pulled it off and was greeted by the sight of her name inked onto his chest.

"Fuck, the tattoo is hot." She whispered before placing a gentle kiss on the artwork.

He chuckled slightly before kissing her again, this time with more heat. As he kissed her, his hands moved to the back of her thighs, giving them a light tap. She knew what to do. Marley wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped slightly, wrapped her legs around his torso.