Chapter 17

Before I continue, I would like to say thank you sa mga bumasa at nag like ^___^

Floralcrest__________________

Time passed so fast, nasa puntod sya ni Daniel ngayon.
its been 3 years mula nang mamatay si Daniel.
From the time of Daniel's death the time stopped for her also.
For three years she lived with Daniel's memory.
She wasn't able to attend his internment kasalukuyang nasa safe house sya nang ISA kahit mabigat sa loob nyang hindi masilayan si Daniel sa huling pagkakataon. Plus galit pa ang mga magulang ni Daniel sakanya at sakanya isinisisi kung bakit namatay si Daniel.

At ngayon lang sya nakabalik ulit sa Pinas.
Walang nakakaalam sa kanyang pagbabalik even Narissa.

Ipinatong nya ang dala nyang wine at mga pagkain, yung usual nilang kinakain ni Daniel: vegetable salad, fresh lumpia, steak, pasta.
She sat down on the floor at sumandal sa cemento.
"How are you there? Still waiting for me? I brought foods, I miss those dishes that you cooked when you were still here" panimula nyang sabi.
"will you get up there and eat with me?" patuloy nyang kinakausap ang puntod ni Daniel.

a moment of silence passed by...

"I'm so sorry Daniel" her tears flowed habang hinahaplos ang pangalan ni Daniel na nakaukit sa puntod nito.

"sorry because I wasn't able to attend your funeral service...I was forced to stay in Canada, Daniel I missed you badly. I miss your voice, especially when your singing, I miss your hug--I miss everything about you. Yung mga pangungulit mo, pagpapa-cute mo, ang tawa mo, ang paglalambing mo, ang pag aalaga mo---lahat yan miss na miss ko na. Bakit mo ako iniwan? Sabi mo magpapakasal pa tayo? You even made me believe that there's forever...pero bakit ako nalang ngayon? and you know what is the most painful part? I wasn't able to make you feel and show how much you mean to me" she's talking as if Daniel was there. She covered her face as she cried and she closed her eyes. Her own words make her cry.
For three years she shut herself in her room--crying alone every night whenever thoughts about Daniel crosses her mind.
she can't forget how he died on a brutal way--how she saw him dying in front of her.
and on his last breath he still managed to say the words she heard from him a thousand times " I love you"

she played Daniel's video while she's sipping her wine..
when the video has ended her phone automaticaly played her music lists.

Oceans are part, day after day
and I slowly go insane.. (yeah that's how we are apart everyday)
I hear your voice on the line
but it doesn't stop the pain (I always plays his video, just to hear his voice over and over again, thinking that somehow it would lessen my longing)
if I see you next to never
how could we say forever?
(all I have is his memories, a bitter-sweet memories of him. And the most painful part is his death---it is still fresh in my memory, his bloody face, his hands full of wounds, his whole body bathing on his own blood. and when he was given a chance to speak he mustered his strength to just to say his final words
"baby dont cry, I'll wait you in heaven--I love you forever" and with that he breathed his last)

wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you
(I know that he is in a peaceful place right now, and I will wait the day for us to be re-united)

I took for granted all the times
that I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
but I can't get near you now
(ang dami kong chance na sinayang while he is still alive, and that adds up to the burden and regrets I have right now)

oh can't you see it baby
you 've got me going crazy
(those sweet memories about him drives me insane---crazy in wanting him back into my life)

wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I wonder how we can survive this romance
but in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance...
(wait for me Daniel, see you in heaven)

oh can't you see it baby
you 've got me going crazy

wherever you go, whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you