Chapter 19

"Axus?" di makapaniwalang tanong ni Narissa nang makita ang binata.

"yes" he said with a smile.

"what are you doing here?" tanong ni Narissa.

"I filed for a vacation, have a seat" he answered at ipinag hila nya nang upuan si Narissa

"ah I see" sagot nya at saka sya naupo.

"what do you want Narissa?"

"Salted caramel coffee with frappe Axus"

"kakaiba naman taste mo" puna nang binata.

"you know how to speak tagalog?"

"uhmm yeah just a little. you know we as, uhm----must learn different languages" paliwanag nya

"that's amazing. I wonder if I can be like you? or be like my sister? astig!"

"haha, di bagay--coz you know, you looked angelic and elegant---and sweet person"

"geeeze thanks for the compliment. any way why are you here?"

"Im checking out your sister, I want to see if she's alright and how's she doing"

"she's still on her adjustment period, pero she can socialize now--a little bit. Still stubborn and quite. But I see a big progress. Daniel help a lot. My sister is a little bit different from the one you once knew"

"that's great. I'll be happy and contented to know that she's living a normal life now and acting like a real normal woman"

"me too. Axus di pa kita napapasalamatan for what you did for my sister; thank you very much"

"no need. I love her"

"she's so blessed to have you and Daniel in her life. I wish I can find someone like you" mahinang sabi bi Narissa

"why? don't tell me na sa ganda mong yan e you're a hopeless romantic also?"

"you already said it exactly. I like someone who is so inlove with somebody. Ngayon pa nga lang nainlove but semplang pa hahahaha"

"I understand, really. Uhm don't tell her that I'm checking her out, for sure she'll be mad at me. You know how stubborn and independent yang kapatid mo" natatawang sabi ni Axus.

"okay, no prob. I'm going to my swiming session later, you can go with me if you want. She can't go with me because she's not feeling well.. I dont want to go there alone with my guards but if your busy its fine"

"no problem, thank you. Is she sick? what happened to her?"

"nope, hang over only. Daniel told me that last night she tried to drink wine but weak ang alcohol tolerance nya. Don't worry nagpapahinga nalang sya, Daniel was there to assist and took care of her. Ayaw kasi ni Nashie mag stay sa bahay because of the guards and marami daw tao. Di sya papabayaan ni Daniel, so no worries"

"I'm not confident in Daniel's capabilities. He can't protect her well"

"I know, he is no match with your fighting skills, but I know he will lay down his life for my sister"

"Anong namamagitan sakanila?" he asked

"I dont know, but I can see spark in Nashie's eyes whenever Daniel is around---though parang laging dinededma nya lang si Daniel"

"Do you think if i'll court her, I have a chance?"

"I don't know honestly, walang masama if you will try"

"yeah you're right Narissa"

"but don't expect too much Axus---uhm let's go?"

"okay sure"

"can I ride in your car? I have car but I want to breath from my guards"

"no prob. I'll be happy to be with you"

and theh went to Narissa's swiming session. Its actually a practice, sumali kasi sya sa swiming competition aside from the beauty compition na sinalihan nya.